Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Hi, we are paired for the RU tournament, tell me when your available, I am GMT+1.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hi, i'd prefer to play this weekend. im gmt-7, anytime after like 10am for me works
    Hello! I am your tutee for this round. I'm very excted to learn about the NU metagame. Make sure to add me on Skype so we can get in as many sessions as possible :3 I'm so excited to learn!!!! n_n
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Hey I think I already have you added! :3 I'm excited to start too!
    ok we play again but this time im not bringing an ash team cause you counterteam ash :[
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    soz, play friday night or saturday imo
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    bs no johns play tomorrow
    never reminded you lol
    when play? tonight? tmrw night? I'm online rn and will be for another few hours
    ayy
    Hydreigon Cup when?
    I'd like this friday night or saturday any time, I'm GMT-4
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah that should be fine, i'm gmt-7. just vm me like 30 minutes before you want to play and i should see it
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    im thinking saturday around 12pm your time, sound good? I'll remind you then too
    when rupl
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey i guess ur afk, i pm'd on smogtours but i really need to get a session in with my tutee while he's available. if u can do later tonight, or tomorrow same time lmk
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah sorry i fell asleep, tomorrow is good
    Bouff
    Bouff
    im on now
    Hi I'm your opponent for DPP Cup, when can you play? I'm GMT+2. I'd prefer to play next week or during the upcoming week-end.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hi, assuming weekend still works can you do before or after stour any day?
    liptonic
    liptonic
    After tomorrow's ST is fine for me. Feel free to use /w on PS, I am connected most of the time with my smogon nick.
    We're fighting for BW cup round 2. I'm GMT -8 and prefer evenings. Can we do saturday or sunday night?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah, im gmt-8 and nights work good. i'm a little busy this week (on vacation and online like 2 hours a day max) and don't get home til sunday night, so if weekends work best for you, the 25th would be ideal, i already have rupl, nupl, and finals of another tour i need to build for this week :/
    Victorious B.I.G.
    Victorious B.I.G.
    ok that's fine, we'll make it work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…