Snou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, been using the luca+stoise team a lot on the ladder and its hella fun :)
    huge respect to you as a builder for taking and doing requested teams at a good pace with actually rly good quality. props!
    Snou
    Snou
    Hi snowcristal :3 Im fan of yours (I am the one who asked u the scald mew squad by the way thats a lord squad lol i use it everyday )and im new in smogon but i am good at battling and good at teambuilding so i want to help you with your team arsenal; maybe i can sent u tomorrow a squad for your store so u can end up faster those team request because well i like to make teams for people :3
    Snou
    Snou
    Thanks u for the proposal, but I think that if it's called "SnowCristal's Arsenal" well, it has to contain only SnowCristal's teams :) Thanks the same
    Yo, I thought a cool idea for a team would be based around sticky web and sand. Shuckle lead with Hippo and Megachomp. Could you give me your opinion on how that sounds and possibly even team members that would pair well? As much help as you can/want to offer would be appreciated. I love your teams btw. You build such amazing teams btw.
    DropAcidSeeArceus
    DropAcidSeeArceus
    I've thought about drill quite a bit. I just don't A) Like the idea of webs with Sand Drill. It somewhat defeats the point of webs imo
    DropAcidSeeArceus
    DropAcidSeeArceus
    B) I feel like at that point I just throw on scarf tar or offensive smooth rock tar over hippo and run hyper o which I wasn't particularly trying to do. And mold breaker drill in sand sounds silly to me but idk.
    DropAcidSeeArceus
    DropAcidSeeArceus
    Thank you for the help btw, this is incredibly useful to me. I'm determind to hit Top 300 (which is my previous best) with this team and I want to get it right.
    Your double fairy team is brilliant. Thanks again lol. Anyway mind if i make an NPC based on you in the smogon OU game as a thanks. It'll be hilarious XD
    fite now for ou minitour y/y?
    Snou
    Snou
    Sure. Where?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ps main. I'll be in ubers/dubs/nu. Or you can play on stours if u want
    Hey. We have to fight for OUPL, is the weekend a goo time for you? GMT +2 here.
    Hey snowcristal! we are opponents for the POT, I am GMT-7 but due to finals will not be available monday to wednesday. I am available the rest of the week because school is over. Tell me when you can play, its bo3 right? n_n
    Hi! We have to play by clear skies tournament, GMT -3, when you can play?
    Snou
    Snou
    I went in smogtours but you were off
    Shoot
    Shoot
    I'm at smogtours :((
    Snou
    Snou
    We have to schedule and respect the time... cuz if not is impossible to play.
    matched for starter overload

im gmt-7 when are you free?
    Snou
    Snou
    azz tha seems difficult. Tomorrow, wednsday, thursday, saturday and sunday between 7 to 11 PM my time.
    Snou
    Snou
    gmt +2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…