i've only infracted like 3 people on smogon ever
    Raseri
    Raseri
    nothin wrong with smogon dreams

i had a dream molk suspected rhyperior
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    We're suspecting rhydon instead, gg
    hey, you are my opp for the king tour. When do you want to play? I'm GMT -3 and usually available after 10pm on weekdays
    jake
    jake
    take win, sorry
    when playin for dpp cup man? :/
    jake
    jake
    are u ok w this time tmrw, or a bit earlier

sorry if i missed a time, just been on a cold streak w mons and dont really wanna pay attention
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    idk i'll try but not sure
    are you free for conquest battle?
    jake
    jake
    i'm in the middle of hosting a live tournament lol

later
    Hello, we're paired for the dpp cup, i'm gmt +1 when can you play?im often available from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm everyday. Im always free Everymonday
    jake
    jake
    hey man,

i've got to build some new teams. i'm gmt -5, and my best times are unfortunately not witihin your limit because i work nearly every day. i get out of work at 11 AM on monday & wed, so i can play at 4:30 PM your time at the earliest, and i work until 9 PM your time all other days (sunday & tuesday i tend to have off). can you make later times on any day?
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    4.30 pm it's ok for me :)
    Hello. I've qualified for the NU Suspect voting and I've been tagged, yet I get the insufficient privileges message. I'd appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks in advance. :)
    Hey we're paired for the no stab tour, when would you like to play? Keep in mind that I work by AEST time and that I'm only available on weekdays from 5-10pm and I'm fine to play whenever on weekend as long as its not Saturday morning to evening.
    I'm qualified for the Nu suspect voting but getting insufficient privileges message help would be much appreciated thanks fren
    Hey man, I'm qualified for the NU suspect voting but I don't have enough priviliges to reply. Can you help me ? Thank you :]
    Hi, I'm qualified for the NU Suspect Voting but i still don't have sufficient priviliges to reply, could you fix that? Thanks in advance.
    Hey Zeb I am qualified for the vote but it wont let me post. Thanks if you could fix this for me :)
    are you saving reqs for the last hour again?
    jake
    jake
    i thought they were tmrw............

is ok i guess
    Raseri
    Raseri
    nah few days still (end of 17th) :)
    jake
    jake
    ah awesome

will probably get around tmrw
  • Loading…