ryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when the going gets tough, the Duff gets going
    ryan
    ryan
    interestingly enough, hilary duff eats marshmallow fluff
    Where'd you find the Pokemon Shuffle icons you used in No Scrubs?
    ryan
    ryan
    uhhh idk somewhere on serebii
    ryan
    ryan
    and they were trozei icons I think
    theres a small chance ill be back in time for tour today, but i havent been able to contact lord alphose yet (hasnt been on since you talked to me last night). Ill msg zeb and let him know in case none of us can be there
    Requested reminder that your #YOLO I mean Jeopardy semi is in 45 mins, and that Cory is still in the house.
    ryan
    ryan
    oh
    uh
    shit
    ok
    if you're not here till I finish my two weeb movies, I'll be sad :[
    Demist
    Demist
    on irc and here as well, you are just in time. I just finished watching my movie :) Are we doing this on main or some other server?
    ryan
    ryan
    main's fine, I'll be on as hollywood
    Demist
    Demist
    on as demist
    pick me. i'm good @ memes, being cool, and i think the front bottoms are some swell guys
    ryan
    ryan
    why didn't I see this? the front bottoms own, and I tried to get you :(
    col49
    col49
    haha, it's all good, i appreciate the consideration. by the by, you listen to modern baseball? i've heard and can somewhat respect the comparisons between them and fb, and while they're a bit pop-punkier, your graduation is a jam.
    ryan
    ryan
    I haven't, I'll check them out tho '-'
    id like to try out too, ill try and find you today, hope i didnt miss you as my internet has been spazzy today
    um yas i assume you watch rpdr??? I was gonna make a thread for rpdr fans but this place is so straight acting and probably nobody else watches it
    ryan
    ryan
    haven't watched untucked yet but I loved snatch game and fucking hate max. thought katya was better than the other two but they were good too so w/e

also team pearl =)
    junior
    Trixie being brought back slay! I'm so excited for the next ep. Have you seen Pink Flamingos and Female Trouble? They're acting scenes from those films I think
    junior
    Also if you have twitter, hmu cause I never visit here
    so yeah, when are you available to battle for BW Cup? I'm GMT+3, will be mostly free today/tomorrow, might hop into IRC
    ryan
    ryan
    next thursday would work well for me. I'd do it today or tomorrow, but I want to spend some time building and testing first.
    Demist
    Demist
    yeah, Thursday sounds good to me. Take your time with building/testing. Now what times work for you?
    ryan
    ryan
    whenever next thursday, I'm free all day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…