blunder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we are matched up for the hydreigon cup tournament. my timezone is EST and i'm free a lot of the time although evenings are probably best for me to play. let me know when you are available, thanks.

oh yeah so i also heard youre taking a break, if so sorry to bother you. if you confirm then i'll post in the tour thread so your team can find a replacement, otherwise i look forward to playing you :)
    Sigh wtf leaving two weeks after we meet <|3 Well, for whatever you do in your life, I hope you enjoy it. Rest easy bud. Hope to see you around.
    i also miss you n flcl's hentai marathons. hmu w/some recommendations, i'm gettin' desensitized of my old shit
    aim
    aim
    What is wrong with you
    col49
    col49
    70k or w.e subs 'n now u just think u can just judge everybody, huh
    Miss our times when we would go out into the caverns of Mt. Coronet and you would teach me how to kill Bronzongs with such ease Sensei, I will carry on your legacy
    miss the days where we used to sell drugs to ctc and the rest of the idm crew on the corner
    miss the days we both went out to buy pokemon red for the first time bro
    aim
    aim
    The first games yah bought was xy youngblood LOL your parents werent even fetus when red came out
    bruno
    bruno
    LOOOL chill...
    If you are quitting, good luck in anything you decide to pursue. You've always been a friend to me even though we don't talk now. -IMP Smile
    blunder
    blunder
    just taking a break until wcop or maybe later, but thanks much appreciated man
    Prankster.
    Prankster.
    No problem Thunderblunder lol. Miss our old calls.
    u rly still wanna manage? seems like u're trynna quit and if u do still wanna assman ure gonna have to stay for a fuckload of time ya kno, some niggas wanna assman over but ur ma nigga, i'll let you decide, think wisely
    blunder
    blunder
    nah give it to someone else sorry man
    bruno
    bruno
    no worries brotha
    to go out in a way like that....unleal. catch this unfollow, my dude.
    blunder
    blunder
    lol man i have to stop playing this game one way or another. I'll be back I only care about bw cup rn
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    sounds like 'im a (BAN ME PLEASE)' to me tbh
    FAJI
    ^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…