Shuckleking87
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi are you still interested in hosting the minitour after golden age? (idr what yours was I just saw it in a pm!)
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    yep i can write up the details in the next 2 days
    Hey, we are paired for ORAS battle factory. I can play today from 10-12 pm (GMT +2) or saturday 9-12 am.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    AH I thought it was yesterday, I was wondering where you were then lol, i guess the deadline will be passed by then so you can take win if it has passed
    hard
    hard
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    i understand and family issues popped up yesterday so i could not have battled. I can battle now. But idk what you dont understand from my previous post rofl
    Hey we play for sunset tournament I alot of things to do from tuesday until friday so when are you available? My timezone is gmt +2
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Rofl I just say it to, what are the odds of that right xd. I can maybe play already friday. Not sure tho. And well shall we begin with tutoring after we played against eachother? (To make it less weird xd)
    Jarii
    Jarii
    Also could i ask for you're skype? Would make it alot easier =] (the tutoring i mean)
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Yea you should find me as Shuckleking 87 , otherwise, pm your name and i can find you
    hey man we're pairing for the DPP OU with Ferrothorn and Aegislash (boudouche's tour), my gmt is +2, when are you available ?
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    im guessing thats french lol. ill be around for a few hours, otherwise, im busy saturday so maybe sunday
    Tom0410
    I'll be on showdown sunday in the evening, so around 5pm your time
    Tom0410
    I'm on showdown on the french room with the pseudo "Aegislache"
    We're up for sunset colosseum, when can you fight? I'm gmt -7, will be pretty active for a bit
    MZ
    MZ
    So uh, my router broke. I can't get on a computer until Monday or Tuesday. I can be on around this time one of those days though, does that work?
    MZ
    MZ
    Just ignore that, turns out you can plug a modem directly into a computer
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    haha yeah you can, ill be taking a shower soon, unless you are ready now, no rush
    hey boss, when do you want to play for nupl?
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    I know it doesn't matter but it would begin to play, I'm getting situated at a friends apartment and could prob play in about half an hour or later if you will be on
    Raseri
    Raseri
    fite
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    I can test your team this week and not post the replay til after, I would like to play in more than 2 battles lol
    yo, didn't see on showdown on Thursday to fite for the tour :[
    Are you still available to play?
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    So sorry for not responding, I just finished my thesis paper for the university. I could prob get the battle in about 8 hours after this post but unless the round goes until tuesday, which im free all day, I wont be able to battle
    Hai fren! we're playing for nu pl, i'm gmt -0. I can play all week any time from 2pm - 10pm, not tuesday or sunday since i have work on those days however i've easter break so i've a shit tonne of free time. I look forward to playing you! n_n
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    thursday sounds good, what timezone and times are you? I'd prefer to play sometime earlier if possible if you're est, something like 5pm gmt?
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    yeah i have no class thursday so im flexible. im est, so 5pm would be my 1pm. that should work
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    jus' confirming you're still able to play? n_n I'll be on smogtours for about 4:45 ishhhh if you feel like playing a tad earlier :]
    we play for blast from the past id like to fite wednesday afternoon ~ 3:30 im gmt-5
    Paleo
    Paleo
    I need an answer pls :[
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Oh sorry I could do tomorrow at that time
    Paleo
    Paleo
    I'll be in nu room
    hey nu tourney opps, can you play on monday or tuesday, can't do the weekend
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Yeah I won't have access to a computer until then so that should be perfect
    hey man, when can you fight for nu tourney? I live in Gmt+1 and won't be able to play today unless you've got time right now, but I'm available tomorrow evening at 9pm gmt+1 (maybe a little bit earlier) for a few hours and I'll be able to play same time on monday :]
    Hi. We're paired for the farm league. I'm GMT -8...would rather play at nights but I can be available anytime on Sunday if you want to play then.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    probably monday on would be easier, especially with the superbowl tonight. Im gmt -5
    DeathxShinigami
    DeathxShinigami
    If the deadline hasn't passed on Monday then we will play then.
    farm leag when?
    marilli
    marilli
    *night
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Sorry for being an ass and not replying, I havent been on forums much/playing nu until serp leaves. Uh, I am free tonight at 8 pm on, im est. im also free sunday from like 4-6pm and 8 on. sorry for delay
    marilli
    marilli
    ill try to be on tonight, also no serp games so it should be OK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…