ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, slipped my mind, but when might ya wanna play for nupl? thursday / saturday (@ gmt-4) work best for me, though i could likely find time elsewhere if you'd rather
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm free today so yeah we could just do that. I'm GMT +2.
    col49
    col49
    ayte, if you'd care to play soon, hmu
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Yeah ill get on irc
    I'm GMT-7 and we're paired for DPP cup. When fite?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm GMT +2 and I can do p much whenever (but if possible I'd like to avoid the weekend)
    Meru
    Meru
    okay let's do after this weekend then because this week is not good with midterms and RUPL finals and I'm already scheduling for the other cups. I know that's hella in advance but the extra preparation would be nice.
    Rip, we're battling for upl. I'm GMT + 12 and I'm free all weekend so that's a thing. Please go easy on me, fren :[
    Hey. BW Cup! Im EST and you can find me in the LC and OU rooms on PS! So we can schedule a time soon since idk my schedule. If I'm online though, I can battle so if you see me just let me know. More info on my time will be provided shortly :)
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im gmt +2. im pretty free tomorrow and on the weekend (and well the week after that too actually lol). if you propose a time, i can probably make it so go nuts :)
    Holiday
    Holiday
    I'm free most of tomorrow so peep me in the LC or OU room on PS! And I think we can get it done :)
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Can you play rn?
    yo we gotta play f or upl, im gmt +8 and should have alot of time this week, hit me up w/ your free times and we'll work it out
    Hey we are paired for Week 2 of NUPL. I am GMT -8, and would prefer playing at night my times (i've been pulling a lot of all nighters, so it shouldn't be hard to catch me), i am also available on weekends, so just tell me what times work for you and i can try to schedule around them. I am also available around the same time as SmogTours if that works for you.
    We're opponents for ADV Cup. What days / times are good for you? I'm EDT, btw.

Good luck ^.^
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    i'm on now if you're up for it as well, just give me a few minutes~
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Ok well I can be there in 25
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    sounds good, i'll be chilling online for the next few hours, so i'm ready whenever~
    when do you wanna play for upl? i'm on gmt-3 and you can always find me as elodin on irc.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hi im really free this week as well so i can do whenever lol. im gmt +2 btw
    When can you play for UPL?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    same as below really. i'm pretty free this week and i'm gmt +2 so it's up to you.
    when you wanna play bud - POWC
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm pretty free this week so i can do almost any day and time. i'm gmt +2 so i mean whatever works for you
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    just fine me in the bigs chan on irc
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    find*
    Hi ZoroDark, we're paired for NU Tour, Im ready whenever if we can do it today it would be sweet.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i can do it now probably :o
    we have to play for the ORAS NU Tournament. I'm GMT+1 and free this weekend and most of friday
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm gmt +1 too and weekend is prolly best for me
    stunner047
    stunner047
    saturday 15:00?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Sounds good
    yo when do you want to play for week 9? i am eastern timezone keep in mind it's daylightsavings now so the time i am writing this is 7:12pm eastern. I can't play saturday/sunday as it's my girlfriends birthday weekend.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    eh i'd rather test my team some more n_n
    aim
    aim
    okie dokie thursday it is!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    so well that didn't work out :( i have class till 4pm so i won't be home till 5:30pm. so yeah what works for you tomorrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…