princessofmusic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Argh, I'm really sorry about any errors I made regarding the circumstances of that check because I've been away from the GP scene for a while. Sincerest apologies for any trouble that they caused.
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    I got a bit confused at first, but it's alright >n<; Thanks for your help!
    I've always been curious, did you draw your avatar yourself or did someone else? It's super adorable o:
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    hullo fellow female Smogoner ;o

The icon is by Bummer! It was for an article in The Smog that I wrote, then I figured it suited me well enough for me to steal it >n>;
    heritage
    heritage
    Ah, thank gosh you know that .o.

Oh ok, thanks for responding, I was always wondering, sorry if I bothered you hehe ^^'
    So uh, the person who I asked to write my smog article with has terrible grammar and isn't relating to the topic that it was originally supposed to be (IMO), what should I do?

Also can I take over Goddess Briyella's article that you shelved?
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    If you have concerns about quality, it's probably best if you write it yourself in that case.

Also, sorry Rhythms, but I just received a comment that suggests it would be best if you didn't revive that topic after all. It's just pure speculation and doesn't have much to do with Pokemon itself.
    dhelmise
    oh, then can you delete my thread/move it to shelved again? sorry :(
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Nah, not your fault.
    awww, just finished ;-;
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    I'm sorry, this is my fault @n@; You could remove any overlap and post the second check anyway? Or just save the check for later somehow ;n;
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    yeah, after he implements yours, i can just redo it (it's still fresh in my head and all, so won't take long)

no worries :P
    Heya. Do you happen to have Wyverii's shading guide somewhere? I'm planning to work on my Mega Salamence sprite again and you told me the shading guide would come in handy, but I never bothered to save the link. :X
    If you could give me the link, I'll get to work right away, since I've regained my motivation to improve the sprite.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Alright, thanks a lot! It's already quite a useful guide and I remember reading it once. Wasn't there some other shading guide? I swear someone among the spriters gave a link about shading and light sources, but I can't remember who that was.
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Dunno... that sounds vaguely familiar, but I honestly have no idea. I'll get back to you if something comes up.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Okay, sounds good. Again, thanks for helping me out.
    Wanna jap panel yn
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Sounds tempting but I'll pass since there are other things I'm thinking of writing this issue. I'm sure there are at least a couple of other people who would really like to do it.
    i'll try to get the article done but lately long articles really seem to exhaust me :(
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    I know GP can be a bit of a thankless job, so thanks for your help after all. ;o;
    not sure if it gives you a notif if I tag in an edit, but my article is ready for GP
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Ah, great. In the future, you don't need to notify me (or any other staff member) personally; just changing the title tag to let others know is fine. (:
    Evan.
    Evan.
    noted :]
    I know this is REALLY late, but I loved the article that you and Layell did on the Diancie movie. :3
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Whoa, thanks! I remember we had to do it last minute, so I wasn't sure about the quality. How did you enjoy the movie?
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    I actually haven't seen it yet lol, but it's on my to-do list.
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Oh, spoilers @__@;
    Hey, small question. There are a lot of signs before the threads in the Smog Article Workshop. What are the different once and how should they be used?
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    Yeah, I knew about WIP, but thanks anyway. I assume I get to know it if it's decided in which article it should be released? (Though I don't play on waiting till the deadline on writing)
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Articles get released once they're done, not like The Player if that's what you mean.
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    Oh, I thought I saw a bunch of things htat had to be released for a certain edition. And I guess I'm used to the player ^^.
    busy day I assume? : )
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    ssshhhh
    Layell
    Layell
    anyways I was getting food this morning, and have been feeling all right. Cleaned up around here. Will chat with you tonight.
    your works truly do mean a lot to me, thank you <3! And ive been around these types of communities for so long I just shrug it off now. Boys will be boys i suppose ;)
    wow extremely late for the congratulations, but congratulations!

still expressing my happiness on seeing the studio grow :')
    Sorry if this sounds silly or anything, but I wanted to stop and commend you for your response in the feedback thread. A lot of it really resonated well with me, and I'm sure it did for others here too. Thank you.
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    /me hugs MiniArchitect Nah, it isn't silly at all. My reason for doing it was to speak on behalf of other artists, so I'm glad it made you glad. ♥
    Weebl
    Weebl
    Yeah, thanks for that. I never really thought about it that way, so it gave me some new insight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…