Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we have to fight for doubles summer seasonal. I'm gmt -4 and can play pretty much only on sunday (have exams next week, didn't think the deadline would be this tight since the next available day for me would probably be thursday.) I may be able to squeeze in Tuesday if you're really busy on Sunday, but I definitely can't play tomorrow / monday / wednesday.
    slated
    slated
    Yeah that should work, I'll try to find you on here in the afternoon on Friday
    slated
    slated
    hey so i'm available from now to the end of the night, whenever you wanna play is fine
    Joim
    Joim
    I felt asleep in the afternoon :/ Take the win, my bad.
    hey when fight for double tour, i'm gmt+2, can play evening most days, afternoon the week-end too
    Joim
    Joim
    Hey, can you play in about 2 hours?
    Joim
    Joim
    Or perhaps just one
    Joim
    Joim
    Going out of home, I'll be later on-line
    Just noticed your question in the Gen 1 thread. You can max out stat exp even at level 5 by depositing a Pokémon at the day care and withdrawing it, as it resets the exp for that level.
    Joim
    Joim
    oh lol, thanks!
    Heyy, I was wondering, how do I go about resetting my in-game password? I've lost my details for gamester329 and somario. Double fail. I read somewhere that I could consult an Admin such as yourself, so could you give me a hand please?
    Joim
    Joim
    I'll PM you
    Any possibility to bring back the original Random Battles back from the dead? The current style is more of the Challenge Cup. On Shoddy, how they were set up was that all Pokemon were level 100 and pretty much EVERYTHING else was completely random. Only other exception were that movepools were still locked to what they normally were (move legalities included). No clauses though.
    Aerodactyl Legend
    Aerodactyl Legend
    It was way more fun to try to score great sets and was hilarious to get bad ones. Get an Infernape with all great coverage moves and Life Orb or get a Lucario with Swords Dance and no Physical moves and holding a Flame Orb lol. Beats the hell outta the current format (which started on PO).
    Joim
    Joim
    Well, we have Random Battle with random competitive sets, which just don't allow SD with no physical moves, and Battle Factory with a more competitive approach.

What you ask for is basically Challenge Cup, which still exists 1v1, as it wasn't a very popular format so we just changed it for hackmons CC :/
    say joim, my probability is rusty. what are the chances of hitting at least two out of three focus blasts (accuracy is 70). and if you could tell me how to do it, i'd appreciate it. thanks!
    hi, i'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but could battle factory potentially be configured to be the way it is in-game? it has a huge nostalgia factor and that would really help it differentiate itself from randbats!
    Joim
    Joim
    What do you mean?
    battle factory is sick fren. thanks a bunch! some stuff is kind of messed up tier wise. i.e. i playing an ru game right now and it has hwimsicott contrary serp and mega pidgeot, all of which are uu atm haha
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah Slayer has already updated some tiers, we'll keep updating it!
    aim
    aim
    thanks bro, i'll be promoting it tomorrow or the next day in a video
    Hey Joim there are like 3 spam threads in the PS forums, could you please deal with them?
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah sure
    btw, when i was looking for a pokemon for my banner, my initial idea was to use Zapdos D:
    Joim
    Joim
    You're late HAHAHAHA. It's also on my PS avatar :]
    Whenever you can, can you change the link to my GH in the GitHub dev thread? I changed it because of the length.
    PSYRRY BUT I'M DELETING YOU FROM MY GANGNAM! (clicks delete!) LOADING... ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 99%................................ OPPA! It is impossible to delete our friendship.You mean so much to me. Post this to 1O sexy ladies walls who you never want to lose. If you get 3 back, you're an amazing style.
    Joim I managed to code my OM, it's on my GitHub :3
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah, pretty smart, didn't know if it'd work well. What are you using for the illusion? Any screens?
    qtrx
    qtrx
    I made everyone turn into an Illusion of Unown and modded out the Illusion breaking part in Battle.prototype.damage
    Joim
    Joim
    Oh, well done. That works :P
    skillmons is always ded :-(

how do you think we could spice up activity?

perhaps a skillmons tournament might be fun? maybe /gdeclare? i really don't know!!

i hang out there and it never maxes more than 5 people in happy times :'(
    skies
    skies
    would you be alright with me hosting a skillmons tournament?
    skies
    skies
    hello, hello
    c-can you hear me?

(song)
    Joim
    Joim
    I did never read that lol
    yes I am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…