Sapientia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hiya was looking at ATP rankings sheet and I saw that at the bottom there's some users whose sum formula got erased/is broken or something. Should be super easy to fix.

Beyond that, could you please combine "Bughouse" with "srk1214," my former username. I should just have the 2 most recent tournaments that Bughouse gained points for to add to the srk1214 row, and then rename it plz :)
    Hey Sapienta, FlamingVictini currently has an issue connecting to smogon so i’m sending this message for him. “If you have a skype, you can just pm me your username and i’ll add you ASAP. Otherwise, I’ll be hanging around on irc. We can talk more then. Cheers! :D”
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I'm usually on #wcop , but he can also add "FlahamAidso" on skype :)
    GeeMick
    GeeMick
    aight !
    hey, why did you give taxi driver the activity win? I've waiting for him several days (including today) and he hasn't appeared .__.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Oh wait, I'm retarded. Was about to give it to you, but saw his post about his enemy giving him the win and changed it. But ofc he meant his extended Round 2 game. Sorry my bad, you advance. I'll change that
    Tyrano
    Tyrano
    ok thanks
    In the r2 thread you said you gave me an act win but in r3 you gave me an extension. Which on is correct?
    we have to battle for gsc cup, gmt - 4, busy the next three days so weekend will work best.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I fear I'm only free sunday this weekend
    Hallo Sapi, gibt es eigentlich noch eine aktive deutsche Strategieseite/-community? Wo kann man euch treffen (Server etc.)? Grüße
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Ich hab mal mit mdragon gesprochen, bis jetzt gibt's noch keinen neuen captain. Ich hab mich schon mal bissl umgeschaut und wir sollten schon n gutes team zusammenbringen. Wärst wieder dabei?
    fuzzy
    fuzzy
    Weiß nicht so recht wie es grad um meine Motivation und Möglichkeiten zur Vorbereitung bestellt ist... Aber ich würds auch nicht ganz ausschließen wollen :) Freut mich das du fragst!
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Ich hab ja eh nix zu entscheiden wahrscheinlich :D
    hey I lost in r1 of the dpp cup to my opponent!
    you got the wrong one in r2
    its user bowlii- who should be there
    dpp cup banner isnt in the center, and the first para starts next to the banner rather than below it :/
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    :oops: fixed that. thank you
    heisse Frau, aber Gladiolen würde ich da nicht anschleppen, dann lieber sterben!
    btw wann biste endlich tournament mod?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Die Gladiolen brauch ich beim Fußball :D Das weiß keiner, ich würd ja auf nie tippen
    hard
    hard
    No Excuses hast du auf jeden Fall genial gemanagt, die Idee fand ich mehr als gut.
    Bestimmt kommt mit den offiziellen Turnieren auch der Ruhm. Meinen support bekommste, ist aber nix wert ;)
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Zwischendurch hat ich schon sorgen, ob das wirklich ne gute idee, aber am ende hats ja doch recht gut geklappt :D
    Please give me your power and support Sapientia, haven't done so well since winning that bw ou tour lol : )
    Thatsjustpeachy
    Thatsjustpeachy
    I ended up playing the Saturday tour after I posted that on your wall so I played twice this week already. However you must have heard my cries for your divine powers as I managed to make it to finals again! Always there for me even if you aren't there :P
    Thatsjustpeachy
    Thatsjustpeachy
    36 pts now, playoff bound, support me the whole distance please
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Alright very good :D I'll support you till the trophy, but my support never worked well in play offs :(
    hi, I was paired with hot n cold and i don't see my name on the list for dpp cup rn--is there an issue i don't know about?

edit: it seems hot n cold asked to be subbed out and i was accidentally removed
    js but in noexcuses thread in the "here" link you pastes a calc rather than the link so it leads to nowhere
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Should be grand slam playoffs
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    nah it's a mega luke aura sphere vs AV Mega ttar calc(2hko)
    xD
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Then I linked the wrong tab I had open when I posted lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…