Alf'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we have to play for ADV No Trappers final

I'm GMT+2. Tell me when you can play
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I don't know for sure but I should be free this week-end. Saturday around Stour time ?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    Ok see you then
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Would it be ok to play for the adv uber tour as well ?
    we're up for adv cup, im gmt -7 and my afternoons and evenings work best. Is there a day that works for you sometime soon?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Unless we play this week-end after ST, since I'm gmt+2 It won't be possible until next week-end.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    would friday work? im hosting tour on saturday
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Today should be fine. I'll be on smogtours asap.
    hy when no trappers
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I should be on tonight or this week-end. What's best for you ?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    I should be free p much the whole weekend
    Sup dude we're paire dup for Any Tier. I'm PDT (GMT -7) and my schedule isn't the kindest because of work, later in the day is going to be my preference here.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    The problem is that I'm gmt+2 so later in the day mean 4-5 am for me. Can you play during the week-end ?
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Yea I believe I am free during my Sunday
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm on smogtours
    you can post pokemon chess tourney
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Just so you know, I renamed it "The return of the KING Tournament", cauz just "Pokemon chess" sucks tbh.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    they can send it to me that's fine, just have them title the PM "King Pokemon" or something
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Alright thank you
    when do you wanna battle for starter overload? any day that isn't tue/thurs
    antemortem
    antemortem
    antemortem
    lol nice posting an activity post when we never actually settled on a time... anyway i'm good to battle the rest of the day if you're here
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I did it yesterday because you didn't show up on Wednesday. We scheduled for that day. When I suggested it, you said "sure, i'll do conversions later and see what time is best".
    Anyway, I'm on http://smogtours.psim.us/
    hey when do you want to play BW for Smogon Classics? Are you on summer time in Belgium? If yes, we have the same times.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I don't know if I'll be free this w-e but that shouldn't be a problem this evening. Around 9 or 10 pm ?
    PangoroHat
    PangoroHat
    ok i should be able to make 9pm
    PangoroHat
    PangoroHat
    i'm in old gens room as pangorohat
    So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in flames
    Alf'
    Alf'
    You can tell me when it's over, if the high was worth the pain
    Hey, we're paired in the Doubles tour. When do you want to play? I can play Friday 8pm-2am GMT and Saturday anytime after 6pm GMT, probably can work something else out another day if necessary.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Sorry, didn't read this until just now, didn't see it this morning when I checked so I figured it wouldn't happen :/. Will you be around tomorrow (Saturday) at all, or are you by chance still around?
    hi we're paired for no excuses, I'm still the same timezone and still the same times etc. when do you want to play?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I can either play today or Sunday before the tour.
    Hi we're paired for any tier I'm GMT -8 what times can you play? I choose BW UU first btw
    hey when do u wanna play for that ADV tour? cant do tomorrow (saturday), and im not entirely sure about sunday, but i can definitely play monday thru the deadline.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'll be around during ST on Sunday. I can play on monday from 7pm to 10/11pm gmt+1.
    Hi, we're paired for the ORAS NU Tournament, I'm timezone gmt +1, when do you want to play?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Can you play Sunday evening, like before the ST ? Same gmt than you.
    mael
    mael
    yea that should work perfectly!
    hi we're playing for any tier tour (RBY OU, Inverse Battles, GSC OU, DPP OU, BW OU), when can you play? i'm gmt+0
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I can play every evening (gmt+1) and I'll be there all day Wednesday.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'll be around for the next 3 hours and on Sunday evening as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…