Smogon Forums

Raistmagic
Now?
Ksh13
Ksh13
Sorry that I didn't reply, was asleep. Maybe we could trade later today?
Raistmagic
Sure. What's your timezone? I'm usually on at 8PM CST, but I can try to work with you to get on a little earlier if I need to.
Ksh13
Ksh13
My timezone is GMT+2. I can be available up to 1AM if needed, but not for much longer than that
Raistmagic
Oh, I'm GM T -6. This is gonna be difficult lol. I can be on at around 7:30 AM my time which is around 3:30 yours. Does that work? I could probably manage 9 AM too which is 5 PM yours.
Ksh13
Ksh13
On wednesday I could be available at 3:30 because I don't have school on thursday. So maybe we could trade then?
Ksh13
Ksh13
Wait, scratch that. On thursday I am going to see a movie that ends 1:00AM. So on thursday I can stay up for that long, since I anyways come home like 1:30 AM.
Raistmagic
Hmmm, 1 AM won't work for me because I'll still be at work.I'm basically at work from 4PM to Midnight your time lol. We'll have to do it on the Weekend I guess.
Ksh13
Ksh13
Are you available now? Because I am available now and for another 1 hour
Ksh13
Ksh13
Scratch that 1 hour, think I'll just hit the sack now.
Raistmagic
Sorry about that. I was out. I'll be on the look out tonight.
Raistmagic
I'm on a lot today.
Ksh13
Ksh13
Okay, I'm going away for a few hours now, but I will make sure to let you know when I come back
Ksh13
Ksh13
Whoops, totally forgot about this after I got home. I am now available to trade when you are
Raistmagic
Still on?
Ksh13
Ksh13
Yup, coming online now :)