Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sweep jsyk that post wasn't discouraging at all- quite the opposite. This experience has just been incredibly humbling. :P
    Sweep
    ah, i understand
    "I was fortunate enough to have people like Imma Fly, Trickroom, Hack, and other excellent players to test with to help me improve."

Meh. Let's not forget that you haven't mentioned me in the shoutouts section of your recent RMTs. Me sad. I don't think I can write up Dialga. If someone can do it, let them do it. Not me. Nope. Infract Steelphoenix please, yes? Just a request.
    hyw
    Well then, Chris, you're my one and only! <3
    hyw
    I paid homage to a Sweep-esque rain team, though unfortunately, I wasn't able to show off my designer-edition tailor-made Arceus. :( Anyway, I won using Thunder Wave/Stealth Rock Dialga, are you proud of me? :)
    Sweep
    of course! what was the arceus
    In two years are you going to have a breakdown too?
    Sweep
    if i'm still on smogon two years from now, i will start seeing a psychiatrist
    steelskitty
    steelskitty
    As a pretentious yet wise man once put it, "quitting is a metagame trend"
    aurora
    aurora
    RIP
    sorry mang but i was a terrible buy for upl. not gonna blame it on anything but i currently really hate ubers so that definitely affected my motivation and w.e else testing? idk. lol only 1 win through activity heh.
    Sweep
    it's ok, don't sweat it! it's only UPL, no big deal, i fucking sucked in NUPL (0-4) after tearing shit up in POWC and LCPL. shit happens
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    at least you're bangin' at winning coinflips, very few players possess this ability
    sweeeeep! i dont see u anymore :(
    b-but i wanna fite u in ubers!!!
    when fite?
    Sweep
    i still come on PC sometimes, and OK
    srinator
    srinator
    /sometimes/ arent u like supposed to be a mod uuuf
    srinator
    srinator
    u cheated :(
    I have a final in about fifteen minutes so I'll chat with you about ~drama~ when I'm done
    I fully understand why you resonate so much with a Goddess. I never interacted with you much, but your story is a tear jerker. You being a male pedophile will never change your legacy, you are one of the best to ever play the pussygame. I have a newfound motivation for ERP, and I hope you feel free of any curse that has been overbearing you all this time. Sleep easy.
    raptors swept

ayy lmao
    Muk
    Muk
    btw i had tickets to game 5 which is also on my birthday

but nah
    Sweep
    ya that was a shameful performance by them. outcoached by the lane kiffin of the NBA
    Hello! Can we talk about how Astounded should have lost his game?
    Sweep
    no stop
    Hack
    Hack
    ok then don't bring up false arguments and complain about further salting
    hi family dcided to drop by ill still try to make it 1;30 for nupl but could be a bit late, sorry if u have to leave soon after in which case hope we can rescehdule you said ur free on weekends
    move your uploaded stuff to prelim dex until we get overviews/c&c again on the dex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…