IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Round 96 sign-ups will be posted on May 2, 6:00 PM EST. For reference, the time of this post is 5:00 AM, April 7 EST

prolly should be fixed haha
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hello, the other teams subforum includes any rmts other than ou, and om rmts fall into this category. i don't really think other teams needs any additional descriptions that says om rmts should be posted there, as it's pretty self-explanatory really - ou teams in the ou teams section, other teams including uu, nu, om etc. go in the other teams section. we also get quite a few om rmts, on the first page itself there are 8 om rmts. and regarding the issue you raised about people posting teams in the subforum itself, i took a quick glance through the first few pages and i can't see any rmts that have been mistakenly posted there. thanks for your concern but this really doesn't seem to be an issue n_n
    Do I need permission to do amateur gp checks for uu analyses?
    Kingler
    Kingler
    not ib but since i'm gp i figured i'd answer this
    you don't need permission to amateur check analyses for any c&c subforum, you can just do it unless there's an unimplemented gp check or something. a gper will look over it and decide whether to stamp it or not.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yeah what he said n_n
    Aye nice banner

Also are you basically the uu c&c leader now
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    thanks bud n_n if ernie leaves then yeah :O hope he doesn't though!
    i actually sorta dislike the UU system b/c i don't feel like the general playerbase gets a good enough say; this tends to sort of "alienate" them from the community although I think UU is a fun tier.

wanted to post this earlier but forgot zzz
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    that's fair enough! it's really hard to have a "perfect" system in that sense, i.e. one which leads to better metagames while also involving the community as a whole. having a council consisting of well-known, knowledgeable players that decide it is as good as it can get i guess, as they do usually tend to echo the thoughts of the playerbase.
    For team workshop can I have a description in the pastebinr do I need to post an rmt
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    description in pastebin is fine but it has to be very comprehensive, just like in rmts
    hey bro when playin for the battle royal?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    hey man, im actually down with a bad flu so i probably wont be able to play tonight or tomorrow night but maybe over the weekend
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    i'll try to be on not sure mh
    sup,

i'm down for the date and time you suggested for the rmt workshop. i just didn't post because i'm saving my 1337th post for something big !_!
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    haha np man! i figured that you liking it meant you were okay with the date :P
    in rmt workshop, can i just drop a 1-liner like "here's an rmt i saw and like, could you work over it". It's not my or a friend's rmt just for the record.
    Hi mr. moderator. I just wanted to let you know that I accidently posted a trade thread in the giveaway sub-forum.
    "NEW RULE: If you log onto the Battle Royale channel, you MAY NOT leave until 5 minutes after you enter. This is to avoid scouting which opponents are on."
    you'll prolly get a strike for that, i'll ask stone cold or firemage. Please keep it in mind next time.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    lol sorry i wasn't trying to scout, my mac logs me into irc automatically when i turn it on and i disconnected cause i was working
    FireMage
    FireMage
    Hey IB - I'm not gonna strike you for it this time; just take precautions so it doesn't happen in the future :)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    okay thanks man :) yeah ill be more careful from now on
    sup nagron, i've been alright just in uni and stuff, haven't played pokes in a couple years haha but still check the forums and irc pretty often out of habit. i see you're a big nig now with all dem badges, how's life been for you?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    that's cool man what're you studying at uni? you should hang around xyuu and underused more bro n_n lool yeah i did some stuff around here :P it's good man doing a masters now, third term atm then got my thesis to write over summer so fun times haha
    sup nagron, i've been alright just in uni and stuff, haven't played pokes in a couple years haha but still check the forums and irc pretty often out of habit. i see you're a big nig now with all dem badges, how's life been for you?
    Would it be possible for you to add where to get sprites for RMT posts in the RMT Resource Thread? I just made my first RMT and I wasn't sure where to get them until someone showed by, it might help newer posters.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    Hi, there are sprites in the resource thread just scroll down a bit :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…