Rain.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I'm your new tutee. I was wondering what is a time that you are available to teach me?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Hey bro. It would be best for you to add me on skype (name: insane.in.the.rain) so we can talk freely about this. I'm GMT+2 and am probably not available tomorrow, but otherwise I'm on skype anytime I'm free.
    Hey bro, we need to play for Triforce tour, when want to play? I'm free from 18:00 to 23:00 h in my time (GMT-3)
    Sonzinho
    Sonzinho
    Hey bro, we can play today?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    If you are still available, yes. But there will be some WCoP games of my team today and I won't be able to play while they're on.
    Sonzinho
    Sonzinho
    i'm availabre rn, want now?
    Yo, I'm EST here, when are you free? This Sunday is probably the best for me, but if that's not good I'll try to see when else I am available
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Sorry, I can't play tomorrow. I'm also playing Tom Bus and SoulWind the following week, which is why I would rather play in the last week vs you.
    Hey, we're paired for WCOP. I'm GMT + 10. When would you like to play? Second week would be good for me, so maybe some time around the 25th-28th in your morning or afternoon (my afternoon or evening)?
    wcop r1
    gmt+2
    when battle
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Hey, the second week would be better for me. Can you play on the 26th? I'm also GMT+2.
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    yeah that works i suppose
    hello when would you like to play for DPP cup
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Sunday? I'm GMT+2
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    sure, if you could be ready earlier that works too
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I've a busy week unfortunately, but if I can make it earlier I'll let you know.
    We're opponents for dpp cup. I'm GMT+5 and on usually from 2pm to 2am. So when do you want to fight?
    Meh
    Meh
    I'm on smogtours as Meh RC btw, just pm me there
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I'm on smogtours.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    You just left 10 minutes after I pm'd you there, didn't you saw that?
    hey, we're paired on rby cup and i have a terrible schedule for the next 10 days since i'll travel on wednesday. i'll be online tomorrow the whole day and i'll try my best to be on the 1st of june as well, let me know if you can play on these days.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Can't make it today, so let's play on the 1st of june.
    elodin
    elodin
    ok! i'll see you then!
    we're paired for gsc when you want to play
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Hey I'm on mobile right now and it looks like I can't make it in time then. If it fits you better we can play tomorrow and I can be there a lot earlier.
    trace
    trace
    sure tomorrow is ok
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I'm on as Rain. on PO.
    heyo rby cup
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    weekend should be fine. I'm in -4, and that should be fine for me.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Hey, I didn't saw you yesterday on smogtours, but I wasn't there long anyway. Can you play today or tomorrow? I'll just be on smogtours.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I can play right now if you want.
    Hey, when do you have time for our ADV Cup match?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    When do you have time this following week? I'm GMT +2.
    Lavern
    Lavern
    I could play Wednesday at 9 pm (GMT +1)
    Rain.
    Rain.
    alright
    Hi, we're playing for no johns Bo3, when are you up for it? I'm GMT +5:30 and on study leave next week (exams start the week after)
    Rain.
    Rain.
    We can play tomorrow. I'm GMT +2 and available after 8 pm my time every day.
    hi we're paired for the No STAB tournament, I'm gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Saturday or Sunday would be good. I'm also GMT+2
    Rain.
    Rain.
    we have to play today.
    adv cup when I'm est
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Sure, I'm GMT+2. Friday 8 - 11 pm my time, does that work for you?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah probably
    Rain.
    Rain.
    i was just on smogtours but couldn't find you. since i have to go now, can we rescedule since there is enough time until deadline? just tell me when's the best time for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…