New Breed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I told you I was not able to play friday-sunday because of my girl; there is no reason for you posting activity. I gave you dates and times where we can play, timezones are not my fault and I do not miss school for mons or would you not go to work and play some mons with me? Kevin you even have me in Skype LOL
    Tuesday 6pm +2 wednesday 4/5 PM +2
    Hiya, we play for RBY cup r2. I am free monday - wed from about 10am-3pm my time amd free all day thursday and friday. I may have conflicts on the weekend though depending on when irl friends that have been away for a couple years get home. I am gmt -7.
    Inspirited
    Inspirited
    So far yes, I will keep you up to date if anything comes up.
    New Breed
    New Breed
    okay i should be available to play friday/sat/sun most times during ur night
    Inspirited
    Inspirited
    That's perfect, just bump this vm when the when the time comes.
    Man, just to make sure, we were playing for DPP cup on Wednesday at 22:00 my time (GMT+2). Am I correct?
    New Breed
    New Breed
    yes you can find me on irc as newbreed or on smogtours
    hey bro, when can you play for nupl? any day from wednesday on works for me, but early in the week doesn't work too well. let me know (gmt-4 btw)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I may not get on until 3:30 or 3:45, if that's ok, but I won't be too late and I should be ready once I'm on
    New Breed
    New Breed
    thats fine i gotta play for dpp cup at 4 so anytime after that works
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I'll be on a bit before four, we can play after you play for dpp cup
    Hey, we're paired against for GSC cup. GMT +1, easy to find on PO main channel. No worries, I'm easy.
    New Breed
    New Breed
    yea of course the deadline is 19th of may so we have plenty of time, i would play right now but im not prepped haha. I wont know my schedule for next weekend until my roster is out on wednesday so how about i hit you up then and we can work out a specific time from there?
    marcoasd
    marcoasd
    OK 19th may is far. Put your best effort into POWC. Neutral luck...
    New Breed
    New Breed
    ah yes playing ur team in that, ill make sure to let you know my schedule by wednesday
    hey dude, u don't know me but i know you ;] we're matched for upl week 4, i'm gmt-7. when do you want to play? any time on or after Friday would be fantastic for me
    New Breed
    New Breed
    sorry i got caught up at work, im available all weekend to play during your morning/early afternoon, let me know if you can make that
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    Yea I should be able to play over the weekend. Try to find me on IRC, if you ping me I'll be there.
    New Breed
    New Breed
    will do ill /query you ever hour or so
    Hey, we're paired up for NU3PL week 3. I'm GMT -4. I'd prefer to play earlier in the week (before the weekend) b/c I have 4 exams at the beginning of next week. I'd prefer Wed/Thurs/Fri night. Let me know when you want to play. n_n
    fite me for uupl plz
    New Breed
    New Breed
    i can play tomorrow most times after 8pm est, just let me know what time and ill be ready
    ryan
    ryan
    sounds good, i should be free any time after that too
    New Breed
    New Breed
    alright nice ill find you on irc tomorrow
    [16:28:48] <NEWBREED> u here bro
    [17:25:14] <ZEB> ye
    [17:25:16] <ZEB> when do you wanna play
    [17:25:32] <ZEB> id rather not play til weekend-ish if thats ok w/ you, don't have a team i feel comfortable w yet

not sure if i'll be on irc long but jsyk!
    New Breed
    New Breed
    i am fine with playing sunday since i got a few other tour games going on, how does 8-9pm est sound to you?
    jake
    jake
    golden :^)
    Raseri
    Raseri
    isnt that after deadline
    Hi, when are you available to play for UUPL? My time zone is GMT-4, EDT, and I'm available to play today, tomorrow, Thursday or Friday any time in the morning or afternoon. I'm ready to play now, so as soon as you're able would be good.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    I would prefer about 3-4 PM (about the time you posted your last post here) if that is possible?
    New Breed
    New Breed
    yeah i cant do that lol +10 gmt thats like 5-6am, easiest time for us to get this done would be during the night ur times
    New Breed
    New Breed
    yo so im still available most times during ur night if that suits you?
    Something has come up for me, and I was wondering if we could play a week from our set time (so now it would be sat.11 at 7pm -5). if you cant play at this time we can arrange something. Thanks
    Ayye you actually drafted me. Thank you SO much for giving me the opportunity, I won't let you down! :D
    That avatar and ct combination....

just phenomenal dude
    New Breed
    New Breed
    holy makaroni u are absolutely right dude
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…