Halliday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    School overwhelmed me over the past few weeks. I have exams in the upcoming week. Sorry about the inconvenience
    Halliday
    Halliday
    It's fine, you were subbed out
    Halliday
    Halliday
    And I don't mind anyways
    were paired for hidden type minitour, well just have to meet in om room at the same time to play our match, but let me know if theres a time better for you! glgl:)
    Can you add a little more to the 350 Cup tour thread? It's not clear what type of tour your hosting... I see a mention of teams, but I see no indication of how many players per team there are, or any mention of signups and deadlines for them.
    Halliday
    Halliday
    I didn't mean for there to be teams. I made a kind of crappy OP, then got the idea to steal yours from your slackers tour, and then I guess I didn't delete everything. Will fix
    I'm your opponent in the Multi Meta tour, when do you want to do it? I'm EST
    Anttya
    Anttya
    When can you do this? I normally have a busy schedule so saturdays would be the best for me
    Halliday
    Halliday
    I can do it saturday easily
    Anttya
    Anttya
    kk I'm on now in the Monotype / Other Metas room
    Hey sorry, maybe I'm just stupid, but could you explain the reasoning on why synthesis/moonlight/morning sun heal 8.33%?

I tried averaging (2/3,1/4,1/4,1/4) and also multiplying them all together, but it's not the same number, so i couldn't figure out where the number came from.
    NU Minitour, GMT+2, I will be free from Monday so we can arrange for those days considering that I have free time in the afternoon
    Will be on later, roughly 5~ish GMT
    Halliday
    Halliday
    I can't really do it today, I have a lot of studying to do
    Whatwasthatnoise
    Whatwasthatnoise
    I wasn't on anyway, I got lost. A time when you can? (Plus timezone please that was the problem me and JRM were having)
    Halliday
    Halliday
    If I don't see you in between now and then, let's plan for saturday
    ill be on smogtours as alt for a few hours if you wana play
    Halliday
    Halliday
    I can't at the moment, but I'll keep an eye open for you
    > not following dusk or the reptile
    where did the good ol days go? ;[
    Halliday
    Halliday
    Yeah, I know. lol
    Me, Dre, and Leaf were actually talking about it the other day, and were thinking of starting a server
    Looks like you are VS me in Ubers for PSPL. Good luck and make sure to have lots of fun! <3
    Halliday
    Halliday
    I pm'd you on your profile. What time are you open to battle?
    BH uu mini tour. When can you fight?
    Halliday
    Halliday
    I just need to make a team and give it some testing. Any time in the next couple of days should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…