Endeby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same with Orth, but I can't play on Friday, what about Sunday evening your time?
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Sunday evening might be good. Have to check my work schedule. At least around 23:00 should work. Maybe earlier. I come back to you tomorrow.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Also, I will be out of town for a week from monday on, so it's kinda important that we schedule something for sunday, if it's the only possibility.
    Rby Ubers tour, when you want play? (i'm gmt +2)
    Endeby
    Endeby
    I'm literally done at work at 22:00pm (unless there's overtime). So it would be great if you can make it 22:30. I don't have work on thursday, so I can make pretty much any time happen if you want to play at that day.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    How about we play at 22pm today (friday)? I'll be on Showdown and Pokemon Online around that time.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    I'll try to be on 22:30 tomorrow. I hope you're up for it!
    When do u wanna play gor oupl? I can play at 11 PM GMT +2 today or tomorrow
    Endeby
    Endeby
    I just came home from work. Are you available around the same time tomorrow? otherwise sunday is also an opionion. Also all of monday.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    tomorrow this time, sunday i cant
    Endeby
    Endeby
    (I can also play now for what it's worth. PM me on Smogtours, in that case).
    when do u wanna play for oupl
    rdy whenever
    gmt -5
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Whenever is whenever?
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    thats weird i didnt c ur 1st vm till now
    anyway i dont get home till like 5 pm my time on weekdays so lets just play on the weekend i guess.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    I'll try to be around IRC between 4-6 pm your time.
    I'm GMT-7 when do you want to play for RBY cup
    Meru
    Meru
    Yeah I'm always in #xyuu and I'm on a lot so I shouldn't be too hard to find. If we don't run into each other by the end of the weekend, let's schedule a specific time.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Alright!
    Meru
    Meru
    Where can you be reached?
    im free to play whenever shoulkd be on showdown main and tour server. gmt+0
    Taylor
    Taylor
    alright well will you be on around 10-11pm (your time) tonight or is that too late?
    Endeby
    Endeby
    That should work! I'll idle on tour.
    Taylor
    Taylor
    sorry was late home tonight but ill get on earlier tmomorow
    Are you a sm4sh sheik player by any chance?
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Yeah! And so are you? Shoutouts to Skarfelt.

Do you want to play on wi-fi sometimes?
    aVocado
    aVocado
    lmao yeah he asked me if I knew you, seen you post on that smash tournament thread
    aVocado
    aVocado
    also yeah sure, my nnid is ArikadoSD
    hello, we are playing for all gens tour, GMT +2 here so give me some times you can play on and we'll fix it
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Thanks, but that's boring... How about we play now? I am on IRC as well as Showdown
    Hack
    Hack
    I haven't had time to make any teams except RBY, I'm sorry but yeah go ahead and take the win
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Okay, no problem!
    Hello we have to play for master tour 8 rby, when you wanna play?
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Oh, that's right... When do you prefer to play? Dunno when's the deadline is, but I'm up for monday anytime. If you prefer the weekend, then the night would be for the best (due to work). My timezone is gmt+1.
    sup, i'm gmt -2. saturday works fine for me, evening is better... I'd say around 11pm your timezone. if you prefer to play earlier/later, feel free to say and I'll see what I can do.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    11 pm my timezone is good.
    hey just as a reminder, we are supposed to battle today for the random tour. Ill be able to battle at 11 pm my time but ill be on #littlecup earlier so you can talk to me in there to see the server n stuff.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Hey. Sorry, I completly forgot. I'll see if I'm able to be on then.
    Hey man we got paired up in the random tour, please tell me you can play the 25'th around 8, 9 pm your time as i got us an extension for that day as ill be coming back from a trip
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Hey. Yeah, I should be able to play then!
    hola we are opponents for the OST 10 tournament. we obv have a lot of time but i was thinking sometime around the first of february or around that week would be best for me. i'm GMT -6
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Basically between 02:00-09:00 would be bad. Otherwise I should be pretty flexible. especially at weekends.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Reminder.
    joshe
    joshe
    i should be on in ~10 hours from now unless i wake up earlier o.o and available all weekend
    4pm gmt-5//10pm gmt+1 tuesday confirmed. thursday same time is our back-up.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Confirmed.
    Karrot
    Karrot
    Let's move our time forward about 20-30 min if that's okay with you.
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Yeah, that's alright. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…