dramlamb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, AG TT, I'm GMT+1 and mostly free in the evenings (10pm any day this week other than Saturday is good), when's good for you?
    dramlamb
    dramlamb
    How about sunday evening or monday morning? I'm GMT -5.
    DoW
    DoW
    I can do 10pm GMT+1 tomorrow (which I believe is 4pm GMT-5), does that work? I won't be available Monday morning.
    dramlamb
    dramlamb
    sounds good
    ★˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.★˚˛*˛°.˛.˛°˛.★*★ 。*˛.
    ˛°_██_.。./ \ .˛* .˛。.˛..★ ★ 。 нαρρу нσℓι∂αуѕ
    ˛. (´• ̮•).。/♫.♫\˛. ˛_Π_____.e ˛* ˛*
    .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛.*。
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛ ...
    yo dram, we gotta fight for om tour ;-; tell me when you can battle, i don't really have much time (exams) so i might just give you the win if we can't find a time to battle, anyway i hope we can and gl n_n
    manu 11
    manu 11
    yo, i have been online yesterday but couldn't find you ;-;
    i just checked right now and couldn't find you either, though i guess it's around 5am so it' kinda normal you are not online :p anyway i hope i can find you today otherwise take the win :)
    dramlamb
    dramlamb
    thanks. that's strange, we didn't see you either.
    manu 11
    manu 11
    i am not on my main btw, i should have told you , sorry :/ anyway i use the alt "obviously very bad" , i am on right now :)
    So today is the last day for the battle... Sorry I was in finals. I asked for an extension in the thread. I'm ready when you are, if you need more info or to get contact faster you can pm me in skype at: michael.dominguez12
    thanks and sorry for the wait :[
    dramlamb
    dramlamb i have a request
    do you remember what my request will be?
    you can just pm me with it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…