Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• 我爱你,我的漂亮女朋友!:heart:
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    :3c LIKEWISE. CUTIE aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    CRAP, I just realized, it can't be likewise because of the second part. omg. SORRY. LMAO. I'm terrible at reading.
    THE FEELING IS MUTUAL
    omg hi hi hi rona
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    dr0000000000000000000000!! Hiiii n_n Hope you've been well!
    dr00
    dr00
    yes, good! I've been teaching English. the pandemic has been handled well here inn nz, but it also has meant English classes aren't going well lol

but I got a short class now, only 10 hrs per week. how have you been?

I recently transferred your shiny flygon and starmie into swsh and thought of you :D

hope all has been well
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    Ohh, sorry to hear your classes haven't been going well D: Hope things smooth out soon. The pandemic's really been messing with everything :/
    I've been good n_n And awww haha, I also still have your mons in my boxes, including Hiluluk, the shiny Furret \o/ And Nico, your Flygon, too! Fun times fun times. Really happy to see you're back again~
    IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    You sent me this twice, so does that mean I am Senpai²
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    That one was in private, I wanted the whole world to know you are Senpai

but sure if you wanna be senpai squared i have no objections
    hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches.
    ☆*・゜゚・*RONA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE POTATO GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO RONA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    何してるの ( ಠ◞౪◟ರೃ )
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I only just now noticed this and google transalted it
    Hello! How has everything been and what have you been doing? I haven't seen you in so long. Good to see you Sephy. :)
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    Ahh, hope things look up for you soon! Yeah, I'm hoping SwSh2 has more to entice me because I'm not liking the change to paid trading online hah. And that's on top of the weird news that they're apparently re-rolling PIDs of eggs when they're traded to make sure people can't TSV hatch anymore. zzz

I do! Are you in the smogon disc? I'll add ya~
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    It definitely will. Sometimes it just takes time. :> Sword and Shield look really good imo even though a lot of people are unhappy with some of the changes and the cuts. Also yeah, paid online trading is a super bummer. I never play wifi on my PS4 for that reason. They also make you pay for online play.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    Oof, yeah that would be a setback with rerolling the PIDs. I would similarly be annoyed.

I'll join the Smogon discord and add you. Nice to talk and keep in touch.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Hi Lady Salamence
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    LOL hi! Was just looking through posts trying to understand what's been happening on smogon hehe
    a fairy
    a fairy
    hulervutas i'll have you know that sephirona liked a post of mine and i was surprised to see it so i reached out :P

oh don't worry abt figuring it out, i'm still a fairly active lurker and can't figure it out
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    turned out it was still Sephirona, was it really so hard? :pirate:

though I for one can appreciate talking in code just for the fun of it:bloblul:
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    this ended up being really convenient for whenever I needed to jump back to the very beginning of our conversation
    wow no VMs in over a year :(

miss you
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    Aw shucks, you so sweet. It's my fault I haven't kept in touch ahaha. Hope you've been good ᏊˊꈊˋᏊ
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    LOL I didn't expect this

hope things are going well for you too :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…