Bedschibaer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im on smogtours
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I'm drunk. I told you i'm gonna be a dickweed and i'll only be ready next week. All day erry day then though
    xtra$hine
    wow you live af bruh always drunk , haha alrite no pressure tho
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Only this weekend because the ~biggest open air~ in europe is in my city and i am done with exams and shit. Got to
    Ok, you are a fucking community cancer power tripping backstabbing shithead. Seriously, fuck you (BAN ME PLEASE), i hope you get happy with you stupid powertrip shitpostibg moderation
    What up mate, looks like we have to play for wcop. I'm +10, good to play p much any night and most days. When's good for you?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    How about next week on monday or thursday about 10 pm your time?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    monday works, see you then =]
    I deleted the others, so it would make little sense as a standalone post anyway
    noichz du gegen tele in pspl, das wird episch haha
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Hab den unlängst mal bei einer suspect ladder geklatscht, mal schaun was sich so machen lässt
    erz
    erz
    > unlängst wasn das für ne wortwahl xd naja aber wird schon ders zwar gut aber trz bisshen overrated :x
    Wo steckt Österreich denn Money in Griechenland du Schmock :[<
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Weil Österreich alles macht was mama Merkel auch macht und der liebe Fayman die Staatskasse auch aufmacht, wenn nichts drin ist.
    without you on I'm realising how terrible everyone is at nicknames. I've been trying to improve on Rain Man as a nickname for a Castform Rain Dance set.. you got any improvements on it? I mean it has some strengths but is a lil too obvious i feel. Hmu if u do
    Disaster Area
    also you're the only mod that's actually funny ._.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Don't expect too big of me, i never even nickname my own mons. I'd probably focus on the fact that castform has tits for some reason.
    Disaster Area
    I've seen allusions to it being a bit of a ballchinian on other sites, I guess Man in Rain Man alludes to that a little. Oh well, I did a better job with lead belly drum Poliwhirl, where I got to call it First Off, On The Drums.
    wow congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm free for the next 3 hours in the LC room so just let me know when you're ready.
    Do u like the gerogerigegege???
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I heard Tokyo Anal Dynamite and some other record where they sampled someone having sex (or was that CCCC?). Generally i'm not too huge on japanoise since it's pretty bland for the huge amount of releases there are, also it's like impossible to lay hands on japanoise records unless you are rich or something. But yeah what i know of gregorigegege is pretty cool
    termi
    termi
    It's a lot of fun to go through their discog, they don't take themselves seriously so it gets pretty funny and they have a fair amount of diversity going on. Also yeah it was gero who did that sex sample album. I do generally like japanoise but my favourite albums in the genre tend to do something to set themselves apart from the rest (for example, While You Were Out by Kazumoto Endo)
    we battle for Hydreigon Cup. I'm EST, and I'm frequently in the LC and RU rooms so just pop in there and im sure you'll find me. If you wanna schedule a date go ahead. I'm p flexible.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I'm gonna hit you up during the week as soon as i discussed all the oranisation shenanigans with my teammates
    Holiday
    Holiday
    okey
    yo when do you wanna play for gsc up? if somehow u can do it tonite that works better for me. gmt -3 here
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Yup, sorry. Alternatively we can play sometimes during the week if you are up to that
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Every day except for thursday i can be on at whatever time
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    to be honest the best times for me (and for my internet connection) are really crazy times like 1 am my time but i dont think that will work since it's realy early for you. we better find each other during the weekend. i'll be on irc if you wanna talk or something
    Hey I'm currently GMT +2, when works for you for NUPL?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    OK, where will you be this afternoon?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can't get onto smogtours so find me on main (do /user Heysup) if you're looking for me
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I'm gonna be out for an hour this afternoon, problem is that i don't know when exactly that will be yet. Are you planning to idle on ps over a longer timespan? If not give me a time and i'll try to make it. If all else goes wrong i'm gonna be on at like 1pm onwards and from like 9 pm onwards again
    who to sub in > conflict for all stars? you yourself?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Basically pick anyone who won games, might as well sub in like Moxie or Andeby, up to you boss
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…