eden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we have to fite for disjunction's tour, i'll be out of town for most of the week so I won't be able to play until then, just a heads up. once i get back i shouldn't have any problems with activity tho
    eden
    eden
    Ya sounds bout right man! Hope to play you soon! I'm gmt + 5:30 :s
    hi we're paired for ur minitour i'm gmt +5:30 and active a lot of the time lets just try to find ech other when we're on and i'l build a few squads
    eden
    eden
    K you ok if I get on at 12? Also you wanna go with or without drops? Is this the ru tournament with bl2 mons allowed? Sorry just asking ecks dee
    Kingler
    Kingler
    idk whatever spirit mentioned in the post is what i'll b going w/
    eden
    eden
    K ill be on in 30 ish on ct as SunnyORAS also mind linking me to spirit's post?
    nice badge nurd
    eden
    eden
    Tyty indeed i am a nerd :(. On a side not wonka nerds are delishus y/y
    Cynde
    Cynde
    ………………………………………..
    SUNNY!!! Glad to see you with a badge. Well deserved imo.
    eden
    eden
    ah ty NV, hope to see you in the UU room soon :D
    nv
    nv
    :D
    eden
    eden
    ah tyty which one of my frens from PS are you? Just asking :s
    Grim
    Grim
    Lol PS name is just GrimoireGod, I believe you used to go to Indigo Plateau. Anyway, just congratulating :P
    eden
    eden
    Ya I used to go on IP. I'll be there regularly once I get my comp back N_N.
    thanks for the late gratz fren [:
    eden
    eden
    ah nb. Hao 2 apply, plz tech
    zbr
    zbr
    once your vote processes, pm a mod with a pastebin of links to your contributions!
    eden
    eden
    ah ok then o3o. ty Zanbaku and gn N_N. It's 1:30 AM where I am lol . gn again
    Hi Master Sunny-EX, we are paired for RU minitour. I'm GMT +1 (+2 considering Summer Time) and I prefer to play sunday (from 6.00 to 7.30 pm my time would be better), otherwise I think we could play in weekdays but I can't before 8.00 pm my time. Tell me about.
    eden
    eden
    My comp was having severe problems then N_N,would you happen to be free rn?
    eden
    eden
    I'm on STours rn if you're still up for it ,I'll be on for ten or twenty mins then
    eden
    eden
    Also can you please tell me if I'm 3.5 hours ahead of you or not? It's exactly 12:09 AM in India rn, so mind telling me what the time is at your place? Only confuised cuz of this Summer Time stuff.
    hey man, when do you want to play for adv cup? im free friday and saturday, other days it depends, im gmt-3
    eden
    eden
    Ok den Friday 11 PM- 12 AM my time or in other words round 2:30 - 3:30 PM your time(I'm GMT+5:30) and if not friday saturday same time
    Rewer
    Rewer
    im ok with that see u there!
    Hello, it looks like we are paired up for the next round of the LC tournament. My timezone is UTC-8, It is 11:10 at the moment and my schedule is very free at the moment. So message me back when you have time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…