d0nut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there d0nut i am gmt -6 and available literally all the time. let's get this done. also i prefer to play on pokemon online
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I should be around for a while now, just let me know where you want to play when you're ready.
    Lavos
    let's play on Pokemonexperte server, I'm online
    Lavos
    username is el boy
    i wont be on until 10hr 30mins from this post. But i'll be available from then til deadline to finish up the rest.
    Alastor is in smotours, ready to play. Smogon is not working for him so I'm telling you this in his place.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Alright, thanks for the heads up.
    Hey we are opps for the bw cup. I'm gmt +2, when can you play?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We can play today whenever you're ready.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Yeah sorry my train was late and i'm not home yet. I'll be availiable in roughly an hour, if that's ok.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Yea, thats fine, I'll still be around when you get back.
    Hey, we are paired for the NU Open R5, i'm free today almost all the day, i'll be on smogtours and in the NU Room of the Main Server.
    We need to play for Ubers Open. I'm GMT - 8, but that's not too important. Let me know when you're available and I'll cater to your times
    d0nut
    d0nut
    We should be able to play this weekend close to around tour times if that works for you.
    Meru
    Meru
    Kk so I'll find you on smogtours? Anywhere else I could find you probably? I'm thinking of aiming for Saturday, since I'll be doing the RU open then too
    d0nut
    d0nut
    You should be able to find me on smogtours though if you wanna play on another server thats fine.
    ubers open gmt+1 let's play on sunday 6pm my time yn
    Asterya
    Asterya
    tomorrow 6:30pm so? or if you can wait 30mins i'll play today
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Ok, I'll be waiting on smogtours if you can make it today, otherwise that time should work for tomorrow.
    Asterya
    Asterya
    okay i'll try
    gmt +2, when do u wanna play for uber open? :o
    d0nut
    d0nut
    If you're on either of the days for tour tomorrow or Sunday I'll likely see you on then if that works for you.
    d0nut
    d0nut
    It's possible I won't be able to make tomorrow's tour actually but I definitely should be able to Sunday.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i'll be available the whole evening to play, feel free to VM me here once you're good to go
    Ubers Open, GMT+5:30, I'm available most of the weekend, when do we fight?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah, about the previous time, I can't make it, I can make 15-30 minutes afterwards though, is that okay?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Alright, message me when you can play then.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    And, well, sucks, traffic meant I came home around 9:30 my time and I went to bed right after.....school tomorrow you know. Sorry
    yo we have to play for the ru open, when's good?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Actually tour sign ups were 1 hour before the time you specified so thanks for clearing up that it was an error on your part regarding the times. I was also on smogon the entire time when i was checking other rounds while tour was going on. We'll get this done right now but just to set the record straight...
    scene
    4pm est is 9pm gmt ?_?
    d0nut
    d0nut
    Well GMT -5 is central not east since its daylight savings still. Tour started at 3pm my time and you asked to play at 4pm hence the confusion.
    hey when you wanna play for lc open. i'm est
    d0nut
    d0nut
    I'm cst, would probably be easiest to play during the weekend sometime if that works for you. If you hang out at any irc channels then I can look out for you whenever that rolls around otherwise if specific times work better we can set something up.
    FAJI
    i'll be on #rarelyused for a while today.
    FAJI
    also, i'd like to get atleast 1 or 2 battles done today because my activity later on isn't looking too good. so yea, i'll be on #neverused and #rarelyused in irc if you wanna fight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…