DJTHED
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The zipped package should have the shiny texture, no?
    DJTHED
    DJTHED
    What you linked wasn't a zip package, it was just a single png texture.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Ah, all right. I uploaded the wrong file. I've updated my last post with the package.
    DJTHED
    DJTHED
    Okay, thanks.
    I'm just going to change your thread title to include renders instead of sprites, since that is more of what it actually is. We're trying to keep things clean up in Smeargles Laptop : ) Hope you don't mind
    Layell
    Layell
    also I was wondering, do you have the actual animation data for the models from ingame? Would be cool if so, and might help for some other activities I have planned.
    DJTHED
    DJTHED
    No, we are far from being able to import and export animation data to and from the game. What did you have planned?
    can i use that ttar as an avatar? i will give credit in my signature ofc
    DJTHED
    DJTHED
    You may. There is a 100kb limit for avatars here though, at least for me. I had to reduce the gif framerate to 15 and lower the resolution to 90x90 for it to go under that limit, which is why I have the sprite version of leafeon as my avatar rather than my actual avatar verson.
    DJTHED
    DJTHED
    And I see you don't have that limit x)
    Regime
    Regime
    ;)
    Hey, I viewed your venture into animation with Suicunes ribbon tail and it's a little choppy, the reason for this is because the tail mimics the fluke of a dolphin with the 3 to 5 part movement of an aerial silk. It can be hard to replicate, but try to view those two natural substances for some motivation! You do good work, keep it up :)
    Hi,
    I'm a big fan of your work! Your 3D-sprites look so legit.
    I recently started with making things in Blender, and I made some 3D models, but I struggle to get the right shading and outlining (in X/Y style).
    Do you know any tutorials for that? Or could you give some small pointers?
    DJTHED
    DJTHED
    I could work on some sort of tutorial... keep an eye on my YouTube channel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…