Merritt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we are matched up for farm league when are you available? I am -6 GMT (Central)
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Sure, I'm GMT-5. I'm available pretty much all day tomorrow, just let me know when works best for you.
    BanSpecsMachamp
    BanSpecsMachamp
    Can we play thursday anytime after 7pm my time? Otherwise we can play on Saturday some time
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Sure, you'll find me in the LC room on PS. User Merritty
    Empress
    Empress
    That's the first thing you noticed? -_-
    Still, thanks for indirectly helping Reccy and I take down a dangerous criminal n_n
    Empress
    Empress
    Also head over to Schwartz and watch me sing y/n
    My voice is godlier than princessofmusic's
    Merritt
    Merritt
    you seem to think I have time beyond the pain of studying for finals

my life is eigenvalues and eigenvectors
    Man you stole my like exact post in suspect. Luckily youre cute :]
    Merritt
    Merritt
    You know me, I'm what Shrug likes to call "conservative"

That's a very typical argument for me
    btw I made it not sunny beam ponta b/c ppl were mad about that, might want to change your post
    Merritt
    Merritt
    change my answer?

Nah, this lures non-sunnybeam or sunnybeam. Unless you mean the whole hype 'changed the set' thing.

Too hype, can't change, sorry
    Fiend
    Fiend
    I just meant you mention Sunnybeam as the threat
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Not on the foo part, I didn't think
    I'm pretty sure tcr was shitposting on purpose regarding the larv crani thing
    Merritt
    Merritt
    oh ok

w/e point stands, Larv isn't trash but Cranidos has its own merits. Besides, this way both mons get their good points highlighted
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    ya I guess
    Now that you've implemented the 3rd check, you gotta write it up!
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I promise, it's going great. Just need to make sure I phrase everything right, and don't leave out stuff.

It'll be done by the end of the week though.
    Empress
    Empress
    'Tis done.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    thanks man
    when fite for aaa lc
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm in the LC room a decent amount, I'll probably see you there at a good time. If it gets late then we'll do a formal schedule.
    probably better off scheduling a time instead of kinda hoping we see each other on ps

ill try getting on tomorrow evening
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Tomorrow around like 7:30ish I can probably be on. My class schedule is kind of terrible so that's the best I can do. There might (MIGHT) be a chance that I'll be on between like 3 and 4:30, but I can't promise. Either way I'll be in the LC room under Merritty
    marilli
    marilli
    well long story short given that my mom decided to be a fucking asshole i probably can't make it 7:30. i was supposed to be free by then too

i suppose i'm forced to play midnight tonight if that's ok, sorry about this
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Gotcha. I'll try to be on earlier too, so you don't have to be up at midnight.
    hello we both talked on ps about when to fight, leaving VM so tour host knows we are both active

I am busy on morning of 26th/thus the night of 25th, but other than that, it should be OK at nighttimes

if we are talking about more in the day, 22th/28th are no bueno

otherwise 2-5pm and around 10-11pm should be ideal for me, will contact when i get ready
    hey want to play tomorrow? can play during afternoon or early evening. gmt -4
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'm not really available tomorrow until late my time, GMT-4, around 8 or 9, and even then it's inconsistent. It's probably better to hope for weekend, but if I see you then we can fight.

Also I need to build a better team.
    Sweep
    weekend works, no problem
    when can you play for fuck krow bw lc tour?
    zf
    ok
    zf
    deadline is in 2 days. when can you play?
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I should be on tomorrow afternoon GMT+5, after about 7:00 PM. If I don't see you then on Tuesday morning until about 12 I should be on. Sorry for not being on a lot, I've had work.
    Hi! We are paired for the return of the King. I am gmt+2
    I can play tomorrow between 8 and 11pm, Monday between 7-9pm or 11pm-midnight. I should be available Sunday night as well, probably around 11pm-midnight, but I can't be sure yet
    Hiya we're gonna have to play for the king tournament. I should be around a lot from Sunday-Tuesday east coast USA
    l10 lc tour
    gmt+0 anytime before 10pm my time, you can find me in ubers room/ubers irc/littlecup irc, let me know what time fits ya
    Merritt
    Merritt
    I'll find you, hell I see you often enough.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…