deadfox081
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As part of my urge to not order in Doduo vs Breezi, can you confirm if Breezi is still at -1 Speed?
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Yes this is indeed the case, which I will edit in at my earliest convenience
    How do the prizes for battlers in LCT work?
    Also, has zarator sent in yet?
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Just about to post RE prizes, and nope no team still fromzarator
    If Canis is backing out of the LC tournament, would it be at all possible for me to take his spot?
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Sure, just try and send me a team before the deadline
    Someoneelse
    Someoneelse
    Sure, will do. Cheers!
    Loathe as I am to point it out, Electivire's WC 5 means that Psychic is 11 BAP against it in my match vs Zar. Which does fiddle with the numbers a wee bit (And we're at the point where messing with numbers that low is actually important :x). Oh, and Bide becomes an Electric Type move, so I *think*it's eligible for STAB EN reduction?
    Hey, I'm not going to be able to make profiles for LC tourney until Wednesday evening. Can we make that work? Sorry for the delays; life has been crazy.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Don't stress profiles aren't due until Monday anyway
    Well. Guess who forgot to link the tourney match reffing. Whoops.

Anyways, I linked the match I was claiming UC from in my prize claim. Also, you saud Drapion doesn't get Snarl as a current gen TM, but according to veekun it does? TM 95. Anyways, if that's still a problem, I'll just spend its KOC.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Yeah I dunno for some reason I thought Snarl was one of the few which lost TM status in gen6. You're all good, but it looks like tavok has approved you anyway
    "People should really start giving me ideas on how the heck to deal with Mega Garde in here, because I'm stumped."
    vouch for steel/dragon cap :^)
    Canis Majoris
    Canis Majoris
    actually why are you even allowing megas
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Charizard at least takes Fairy neutral, Altaria combats other Dragons, Garchomp and Salamance are fun. Ampharos might be a larf. I'll probably just damage race it with Dragalge next time at least it doesn't get Pixilate boosts on Psyshock
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    Basically ChariXard and Dragalge.
    How would I go about claiming a mega evolution?
    adiass
    adiass
    I have made the changes you needed.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Mega Manectric should have 156 speed since +spe natures always round up. Fix this as you edit it into your profile and I'm happy to call you approved
    adiass
    adiass
    Okay, thanks. I've edited it :)
    I am willing to co-host your tournament if you cannot find anyone better.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Ragnarokalex has already agreed to co-host sorry but I'll definitely hit you up if we need any help in development with it
    Sucker Punch + Endeavor, yay or nay? (Welcome to "DF annoys his ref, mark 78")
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Well Endeavour is CT: none so that's an easy one
    I'm waiting on mons from you for your battles vs. P2X7
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Shit I didn't even realise you'd taken it. Did you tag me? Give me half an hour
    C$FP
    C$FP
    lol yeah I did, no worries
    Please send in to ragnarokalex this battle is taking waaaay to long to start
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    I did long ago. I'll send it along again after work
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Huh. He said he didn't receive anything.
    "Castform: Flamethrower (Aggron) - Weather Ball (Syclant)"

I, for one, didn't know that Aggron was a masochist :u
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Well that wouldn't have worked out too well at all. Thanks!
    Ummm...you order first. Do I need to equip my training items before you order? Or should I just equip when I do?
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    oh look at that i do too, im used to these matches all being my challenges haha. not fussed in the least on your training items, they make no difference
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Yeah I MAY have stolen the idea for 36h DQ from our battle a while ago.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    I find it useful. Orders edited in by the way
    Hey Deadfox, I think you missed EN usage on Waterwarrior's Jynx in his battle vs Ragnarokalex.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hey Deadfox, wouldn't stage boosts retain their boosts if they are boosted again before fading?

Like if a pokemon has +2 Atk and he does Swords Dance on action 3, then he gets +4 Atk?
    Please add "ONCE" on the Mat Block sub and "and the user isn't under cooldown" on the ice combo sub (check legality before?). Or add a "don't use this consecutively" on the ice combo sub instead. The mat block sub may matter. The ice combo sub not so much.
    Did you ever send your team to Birkal wrt LLAMA? I have had no response from him so if you have, add me to the conversation so I can take over if he does not post the OP soon enough and your opponent has sent his team.
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Yeah I sent over a week ago. No idea if rediamond has
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…