aim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you should do mute with us :^]
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    serious tho, would you be interested in doing it with Mr.378 and myself? n_n
    aim
    aim
    Sorry bud i got too much on my plate atm
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    No problem :]
    When I run reuniclus in UU, I tried using psyshock, calm mind, t-wave, and recover. Is it worth to switch t-wave for focus blast or no?
    aim
    aim
    twave is a solid option, lets you beat other cm psyshics and just teams in general. just make sure the support handles what your coverage doesnt
    I was reading the thread about the new ou council and your description is hilarious. It states quote aim's extensive metagame knowledge and experience as a player will assist the council in making decisions for the improvement of the metagame, AS LONG AS HE IS WELL RESTED. LOL
    aim
    aim
    LOL
    and when i expected you to reply to uu potw, you get more duties :/
    hope not too stressed, new fan ;]
    We meet again :] Similar to before, gmt +1, i've exams first half of the week so I need time to build, I could probably do thursday anytime from 5-10pm gmt+1, if not sunday is a safe option. Good luck!
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Right, I've had literally no time to build / play test so far because of exams, work and in general i've not had time to sleep because of the amount of studying I've been doing :x So I was thinking of maybe playiing on saturday / sunday if that's okay with you?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    That's only if i can't quickly build / test teams later on for tomorrow, i'm really stuck on time bud ://
    aim
    aim
    Satirday works my laptop charger broke anyway
    Liked the new RTT10, it was awesome :]

do you know if PK is gonna return with those daily uploads? ;]
    PokeAim do you think you will ever be involved or try Monotype. Its a very fun community and brings the brightness to Pokemon
    aim
    aim
    as of now, only the random battle monotype
    Barida
    Barida
    Good Enough, but I think you should try it out man, hit up Barida on showdown if u do.
    Thanks for the great videos! You inspired me to start playing Smogon formats.
    aim
    aim
    aye man glad to hear. thanks for the support :]
    What exactly is the difference between Global and Super Moderator
    aim
    aim
    super mods can kill while i can only stab
    dhelmise
    fun
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    I thought the difference was that super mods get a cape
    Yo, we have to play challenge cup at some point. I'm EDT, work schedule's gonna make today or Saturday tougher (10+ hours each). Tomorrow I can play before 4 PM, Sunday I can play any time~
    aim
    aim
    Eastern here! Hmm lets shoot for Sunday! How about 7pm eastern
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Works for me. I can also play for the next hour or so if you're up for knocking it out now.
    aim
    aim
    damn, my bad bro i knocked back out LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…