migzoo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo RU tournament R1, I'm GMT -5, I don't want to play before Friday (finals n stuff), I can do weekend, or next week though, let me know what works for you.
    migzoo
    migzoo
    lol @ finals
    I still have midterms, fuck quarter system
    but yee this weekend works
    migzoo
    migzoo
    fite now?
    Hey, we're paired for the RU minitour. I can play most days except this upcoming Friday and Saturday. When you wanna play for that?
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    I apologize for any inconvenience. It looks like I can do this on my mobile (I'm using the app). I can only access the lobby chat though and can be found as Klein bottles. Hopefully things move smoothly but if you can challenge me I would appreciate it. If something goes wrong you can have the win.
    migzoo
    migzoo
    server's about to restart and I need to leave soon, can I just take the win?
    Magis4Life
    Magis4Life
    Yeah that's fine. By the time I get a new router, deadline would've passed anyway.
    ★Revan 777: so i take it your a virgin who lives in the basement
    Revan 777 forfeited.

dont play stall anymore imo
    migzoo
    migzoo
    he's only half correct
    when can you play
    migzoo
    migzoo
    right now
    blunder
    blunder
    ill be on smogtours for another hour, hop on if you can play
    migzoo
    migzoo
    fuck we literally missed each other by 20 minutes :[
    Hi, we're matched up for the RU minitour. I don't think we'll have to schedule a match because I'm on showdown so frequently, but In case we do my time zone is Gmt -7, and I'm available any day. I frequent the neverused chatroom on ps, so you can hopefully find me there :]
    Davon
    Davon
    Alright let's schedule something then. What day/time is good for you?
    migzoo
    migzoo
    I can do ~ 21:00 to 1:00 GMT -8 every day, and I might be on periodically other times
    Davon
    Davon
    So you're saying you're available from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am gmt -7? My wifi shuts off at 9 pm and comes back at 7 am so we'll have to start at 8:00 pm gmt -7
    hey, you available to fight in PSPL on saturday/sunday? school started and shit so i'm kinda limited to those days
    e: might be able to do it late night friday but i need some time to teambuild
    thank you for your post in the college thread! i really enjoyed it / took it to heart.
    migzoo
    migzoo
    You're very welcome! If you have any other questions, want to look at my essays, or want me to look at yours, I would be happy to do so, just PM me.
    hey i'll be on smogtour for another hour or so if you're on and wanna play for RU mini
    migzoo
    migzoo
    I'll be on smogtours periodically today
    migzoo
    migzoo
    haven't seen you :/
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    Hey sorry I've been really busy. You can have the win, deary
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…