Crestfall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup man oupl time. I'm +10, good to play any night, and most days as well. When would you like to play?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    hey im on po now, will be for a while
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    is PS not the default for OUPL?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Probably shouldn't be for rby since it doesn't even have correct mechanics, but I guess i can play on it if necessary. I'm now idling on smogtours as well
    Hi, we play for OU Minitour R1. I'm GMT -4 and available during my evenings on weekdays. When would you like to play?
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ah fuck we still have time for this?
    i'd prefer 11pm onwards - howabout wednesday?
    Good evening Crestfall, I'm sorry to be so late for scheduling a time with you; exams start Friday for me. Is there any opportunity we can battle around Friday evening to the weekend? My timezone is EST. I wish you the best of luck in our match, hopefully we'll be able to agree on a date as soon as can be. My username on Showdown is awtg, let me know when you're available :]
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ok i can play in 3 hours
    u free then?

if not tomorrow after 11pm works for me (im same timezone)
    Always!
    Always!
    Yeah, I should be there. If something prevents me or comes up, I'll contact you after 11 PM tomorrow. Best of luck!
    pls select a single tier for lower tier cup
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    "This last tournament will be Bo3, with 1 battle from each tier, UU, RU, and NU."

LOL I'm an idiot. I entered at 4am and thought the entire thing was Bo3.

Lemme get in for RU please :)
    you'll have to start with 64
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    yeah I've been waiting for it, I guess I could give 4 byes
    it's been too long now
    help me pls :c
    when I switched to the name ladders the best I got banned again
    Tele
    crestfall said in bof that u got banned for putting modjoin in a battle rofl
    Ox the Fox
    Ox the Fox
    I put it in a battle before my opponent DQd lol...
    hey can u play the gsc cup today its the deadline ill be on for next 4 hours if u see this
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    take the win. I've been a mess and havent put the effort to get the games done with you.

sorry if you wanted a set, I could get on but not long enough for Bo3 GSC. my fault - gl in future
    taxi driver
    taxi driver
    its good man no worries
    Hey, we need to battle for MPL, are you free this weekend? We need to finish by Sunday. I'm CST (-6) btw, and I should be in the Monotype room if I'm on PS
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    howabout saturday at night? 10pm for me is 8pm for you?
    SirSkit
    SirSkit
    I think that should be fine. Uh, not sure. 8 PM tomorrow is 26 hours from now for me.
    SirSkit
    SirSkit
    I didn't see you anywhere in the room yesterday, is there a good time we could battle today?
    bruh man we gotta play for dreigon cup, when do you wanna shedule
    Omegasization
    Omegasization
    yo yo im here on time but where are you PM me on PS
    name is Omegasization
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    LOL I DIDNT WAKE UP. Uhh ok tomorrow same time? I'll set an alarm cuz I sleep to like, noon on weekends hahaha. Sorry ;__;
    Omegasization
    Omegasization
    AAARHm, IDK if ill be on at that time cuz ill be at a family gathering but ill try, just BE THERE. just in case
    [13:34:07] %Crestfall: xylen is best RO
    [13:34:08] %Crestfall: hue

i agree!!
    All life starts with OU and ends with OU. This nigga Crestfall thnks hes so cool because he's a hipster, "I only play NU, OU is overrated" he says, well fuck you nigga your just afraid a talonflame is gonna beat you, and you'll feel sad, well listen here bud, I got some news for you, the only stupid op thing around here is you.
    Trickster
    Trickster
    /me slices you with DOUBLE TWIN nippon steel katanas
    heh....nothin personnel...........kid....
    Shedewthewarhog
    Shedewthewarhog
    yo thats funny
    i'm already in league range to duo queue with you on na btw :)
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    god damn, and playing from EU?
    honestly I don't think we should duo, ever since going to dota and only rarely playing League (compared to grinding for Diamond) I feel like I've lost my skill. don't wanna kill your LP gains ;__;
    we're matched for rbpl buddy, git ready
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    oh shit it's singles
    I'm not even worried then qB^)

no rush to play yea?
    EGGROLL INTO HER CAUCASIAN DESTINATION!
    SINFULDESIRES vs Scotti
    Crestfall vs Kiyo
    Me vs IPLAYTENNISLOL
    GHOST ME Y/Y :]
  • Loading…