Blim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Blim. We have to play for POCL. My timezone is GMT+2 and I am only available after Wednesday since I am quite occupied studying for my exam.
    Blim
    Blim
    Thursday is fine then, I should be available at 5:00 pm your time at the latest, but possibility earlier if am able to wake up.
    Lacus Clyne
    Lacus Clyne
    Yeah 5 PM is cool.
    Blim
    Blim
    nice hax today in that weekend tournament, no flinch turn 1, no double protect NICE NICE, grats on your win!

Also looks like I finally logged on today, nice.
    Samqian
    Lolz
    Are you still around here? If you are, we are paired for round one of BW2 ladder tour playoffs. My timezone is GMT+2, any specific time or day when you want to play?
    Yo, whats ORAS ubers like? Worth getting into?
    Blim
    Blim
    Sorry for replying so late, as I have stopped playing pokemon for some months now. As for ORAS ubers, honestly, it's not worth getting into at this point, in my opinion. Not to discourage new players from ever getting into a new metagame, but with pokemon sun & moon being released this year, it's going to make oras ubers all but irrelevant in the near future. Also ORAS Ubers has been extremely unpopular in the smogon community [being taken out of spl, etc] due to the dominance of primal groudon, among other reasons.

As for the tier itself...Hyper-offense [something like pdon + geo xern + sd arc + darkrai], and full stall [pdon / bliss / msab / lugia type teams] have been some of the most successful strategies. A few balance teams have succeeded in the meta also [lord outrage balance]. But yea, the metagame is dominated by the top tier stuff such as geo xerneas, primal groudon, darkrai / m-gar, and arceus so there's limited room for creativity in the meta, you'll be playing & and using a lot of the same stuff in the tier, but it can still be fun, the better players knows how to switch around / out-maneuver their opponent or use a specific set that counter styles the opposing team.

Anyway, I think that about wraps my thoughts on the meta, sorry [again] for the tl;dr xD, hope I helped.
    Given the deadline, saturday is what is best I think. Wednesday right after you get home would also work, but that cuts the deadline extremely close and I would hate to do that to ya.
    Hey there bud!
    Heard some rumours about you managing in next UPL .
    Confirm/deny
    Blim
    Blim
    nah, not going to manage.
    -Leon-
    -Leon-
    sad :(
    absdaddy
    rip blimlax, a great loss indeed
    it's come 2 my attention that we live in the same city.. not that often u meet someone from louisiana on here :)
    Blim
    Blim
    Yeah true, not too many Louisianans on smogon. glad to meet you!
    People read Black Haze. n_n
    Salad.
    Salad.
    Also holy shit the translators are actually up to date with it, that's something.
    Blim
    Blim
    Yea, http://mangacow.co/Black-Haze/

Mangacow is probably the fastest translation group ever, so it's no suprise that they're up to date. Also I know about the breaker, but I don't read it, I'm not a big fan of weak lead characters, so I'll wait until the main character becomes OP.
    Salad.
    Salad.
    You got a MAL? And eh, quite recently Shiwoon actually became quite op due to some events in the series, it took the entire first series to happen though. New Waves features generally a new Shiwoon, and quite recently he has most likely reached the level of the 10 grand masters, though still somewhat unconscious.
    Blim
    Blim
    :]

BTW am retiring indefinitely after SPL Finals, and my laptop completely broken down...so yeaa, RIP, the end of the blim era ~
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    BS u didn't even play in SPL
    if I could give your post more than one like i'd give you 20
    Blim
    Blim
    Thank for the support! P.S I didn't intend any disrespect by using your post about case as an example of bad behavior, it was probably pretty funny at the time, but I simply was of that opinion that the player [case] toke that a little too personally.
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    It's all good :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…