Saria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the man with the fun sig (and apparently fun avatar). Looks like we're playing for the CC tourney, my availability (typically) is weekdays 2-3pm and 5:30-6:30pm. What works best for you?
    WaterBomb
    ok we can work with that. My weekends are naught anyway
    WaterBomb
    do you typically use this username on PS main server or a different one?
    Saria
    Saria
    I mostly use PS under alts. My main alt is Hikali tho

It's probably easier to find me on irc under this name
    13:05 Rigas Mega Rayquaza walks into a bar
    13:05 Rigas there is no counter.
    Saria
    Saria
    Dying

Hope Greece wins
    fIIIIIIIIIIITe
    Saria
    Saria
    Sunday, maybe. Any other day after that works. Sat isn't an option
    ryan
    ryan
    that's cool, just gotta build!
    hi there i wanted to vote for the vicitini suspect but i cant could you add me to the list?

thank you
    Saria
    Saria
    Did you get reqs?
    thelindomar
    thelindomar
    yes.
    User: thelindomar
    Format Elo GXE Glicko-1 COIL W L T
    uu 1563 88 1878 ± 37 -- 224 77 0
    ou 1389 72 1684 ± 63 -- 22 7 0
    monotype 1049 55 1542 ± 122 (provisional) -- 1 0 0
    randombattle 1108 57 1555 ± 111 (provisional) -- 3 1 0
    ru 1264 69 1657 ± 68 -- 16 6 0
    uususpecttest 1539 80 1759 ± 36 2840 86 34 0
    Do I PM you to get TC badge?
    Saria
    Saria
    pm me the info necessary first
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Yeah, will do later on today, got links at home
    Hey Hikari, have you and Sam come to a decision about the UnderlyUsed UnderUsed Tournament?
    I don't care how seductive she is, you are a fucking (BAN ME PLEASE) for getting rid of Panda snap and you should feel fucking terrible
    Saria
    Saria
    she's in my sig, you shithead
    Hi Hikari, have you and Sam come to a decision about Dark Horse?
    Saria
    Saria
    We just did. We both have been dealing with other stuff and apparently we both forgot the PM. whoops

Anyway, feel free to take over the Dark Horse and link it with the viability ranking. (better than using usage)

I don't think we can offer any real reward atm.
    Patrick1088
    Patrick1088
    Ahh thanks! I'll leave it alone for the rest of the month since people have already started laddering under DH alts already. But, next month we will start using viability as opposed to %s and see how that goes for the month.
    Bellator's MW champ missed weight by 3 lbs and is being stripped of the title even if he wins,,,

Card's p solid for Bellator overall tho, mainly cuz of the BW fights. You gonna watch?
    Saria
    Saria
    I'll try

I have an exam tomorrow night

night classes are so much fun
    VuvuzelaBzz
    VuvuzelaBzz
    Uh, Richman missed weight and pulled out of his fight with Dantas. Fuck Bellator :[
    Saria
    Saria
    Professional fighters missing weight is ridiculous.

I will never understand how they can train for 3~ months just to miss weight and ruin everything for themselves
    wanna play for last week uupl
    Ernesto
    Ernesto
    o.O koko, I'm sorry but I had to sub you out because you hadn't been able to play before. Hikari, you're playing Hogg, I thought you knew that from the PM
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Speaking of which, if you're on now so am I. I'm on #xyuu. If not I should be available most of the day tomorrow.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I know you mentioned playing tonight. Any idea what time? If I'm not on #xyuu PM me or post something and I'll try to get on.
    Ill be pretty busy until probably Friday afternoon but I will be free anytime after that except sunday night, im est
    Saria
    Saria
    I always do shit on Friday, so I don't think that will work. Prolly going out for most of Sat and UFC night, so unless you want to play at 1 am~ of Sunday that won't work.

Guess the only option left is Sunday after midday.
    Saria
    Saria
    I would rather play any day of the week, because I like doing stuff on the weekend.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    yea i got finals and thesis papers to write etc, if I can get them finished early I will let you know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…