Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fite for mute? im gmt-8
    zf
    I'm GMT -5 and available most days after 6 pm my time. I'm also free all of this upcoming thursday if you want to play then
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    sounds good see u thursday
    When can you play for MUTE?
    zf
    I'm GMT -4 and available most weeknights after 5 pm and most weekends all day. find a time you think you can be online and i should be able to get on then
    Blim
    Blim
    are you free to play now?
    zf
    I can play in about 15 mins. I'll be on smogtours as user zf
    Hi man, its from the genesects who are in the finals, when play? Im gmt+0
    zf
    I'm GMT -4 and can play Wednesday-Friday next week after 6 pm my time. I should be free sometime Saturday too.
    Level 56
    Level 56
    If u can play now, tht would be great
    zf
    ye i can play now
    hi we 've to play for rby cup when are u free to play?i'm gmt+2
    zf
    I'm GMT -4 and available most weeknights after 6 pm my time. I'm also free most weekends
    Cronenberg
    Cronenberg
    after 6pm your time i can't play lol i've school in the morning
    i can play from 3pm your time in weekdays and sunday by 9pm my time
    We are paired for GSC Cup Round 1. My time zone is GMT -4 (EDT). My availability is mostly open starting on the 14th. Sunday the 17th or Monday the 18th are the best days for me. Does one of those work for you?
    I can fight on weekend in the morning, or maybe get a game or 2 at like 4-5pm weekdays, also I plan on being sick tomorrow, so maybe then as well.
    - GMT +10
    Also, would be more than happy to play no bw and instead do like 2 dpp or 2 oras
    byronthewellwell
    zf
    i can definitely play you over the weekend anytime, including mornings your time. i'm available all of sunday your time and saturday from 10 am to about 4 pm.
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    That should be fine, but I am having some internet difficulties as of late, hopefully it will be fixed today, but if not I might have to organise an exact time and play on cellular data.
    we scheduled for this afternoon and i haven't seen you on all day, so tell me when you can play next o.o
    We fite for UPL, I'm GMT + 12 and free on week day evenings and whenever on weekends, lmk a time that works for you
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Well I don't usually get home until after midnight your time on weekdays, but if that's not a problem just choose a time after 12 for you and day (pref not my Wednesday) and I'll be there
    zf
    How about 12:30-1 am my time on late Wed/early Thursday? It's about 14-15 your time.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    1 am Thursday GMT - 4 sounds good :]
    hi, we're paired for ddp tour. i'm gmt+1 when can you play?
    zf
    I'm sorry I missed the time. For some reason, I thought we were still playing at 5 am my time and stayed up all night until then. Then I slept through my alarm. Could you play at another time, today or later this week?
    stunner047
    stunner047
    what about thursday after 14:00 my time?
    stunner047
    stunner047
    is that ok for you?
    zf
    Sorry. I had to drive to Chicago and back for a family matter (about an 11 hour drive one way), which ate up these last 3 days. I can still play on the weekend though.
    Heatedline
    Heatedline
    you wanna play now?
    zf
    sure. i'm online on showdown main as user zf
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…