Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• o you really are back. wb then :D
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Yeah its been about a month-ish. Pretty sure I'll stick around :]
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Glad to hear, see you around bud (:
    Grats on leader, old man. Things are finally going your way! Go celebrate with a cold glass of maple syrup
    Mazz
    Mazz
    the fact that I'm so bothered by this is because I shouldn't be losing to low level players regardless. I didnt underestimate him. I just played bad. Thanks dick.
    Threw
    Threw
    Go cool off n_n
    Mazz
    Mazz
    working on it. popcorn and a movie. reset for next week
    I get your reasoning and I don't play a ton of MC but can't Fletch cripple like all of its switch ins with WoW which isn't really a bad option
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I'll run the calculation when I get home but I don't think it does. Fletch dies to a stiff breeze.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Also Lairon gets Roar. If Rocks are up it makes fletch's life a nightmare
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Oh I always forget roar that's a bitch

It's a shame there's no ladder and only a small player base for MC
    i saw you mentioned you were gonna do those MC speed tiers. I decided I would help out, but then got bored and sorta just ended up doing them all lol...hope you don't mind. the list is far from comprehensive but certainly a jump-off point
    Mazz
    Mazz
    How did you manage to do all of them? Unless you've been working on them for a week or you've got no priorities outside of Smogon. I'll link you to the Google doc I have them on within the next couple of days and we'll finish them up
    Threw
    Threw
    Well maybe my definition of "done" is a bit generous. I'd say there's about an hour and a half of work left to be done. Regardless, yeah, whenever you get a chance.
    yo - could i hit ya up on showdown sometime? i'm usually in the om room, and i assume you're in the uu room? o.o
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Sure. I've started lurking in the OM room in hopes of attracting a middle cup match or two. I'll be studying for most of today, but I should have some time throughout the week
    skies
    skies
    awesome, thanks dude
    So were you training in the mountains to learn to grow that wicked beard?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    No the beard is a byproduct of mental breakdowns.
    Is dis mazz from serebii? :D
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Yes, I am that mazz
    Kid Buu
    Kid Buu
    ITS ME RISING STAR
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I totally don't remember you. Serebii was 4 years ago lol
    AMAZZAING
    feen
    feen
    Ayy nb. Sadly the garments exported can't be found in this country since we just get rejected products :(
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I thought they just gave you guys old pillowcases.

A pillow is something you rest your head on while you sleep. Just in case you haven't gotten one in a care package recently ;)
    feen
    feen
    I have that...
    Are you dead or naw, I miss our random battles :[
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I'm considering it. Have to put school ahead of everything right now and honestly I enjoy life away from this game too much. Otherwise this wouldn't be a regular thing.
    .... so ur not gonna gimme mons for conquest
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Nah. Pulling the plug on it. Fell too far behind when I got sick. I'll take a couple days to come up with something new and I'll get you in on it
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    **sigh**
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…