M Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you want to play for superstars now bro? I see that you're online :)
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Im online now
    Im in smogtours
    when are we playing for superstars?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    the only time i can do sunday is like before 11 AM my time, which i believe is before 5 PM your time.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Im working at that time :/
    We will need an extension then
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Nvm we have 1 more week. I can battle on monday in the afternoon
    Hello, I'm your opponent for the LC Open R1. My GMT is +1 so timezones shouldn't be a big problem, let me know when you would like to play on smogtours I'm free pretty much every day! :)
    why didn't you kill heist's gengar with your ttar on t3 of ADV in classic?
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Because my ttar was slower
    I choked in turn 2 though
    yo we're paired for uu open i'm gmt+2 ,can play pretty much any time . Also i'm going on vacation on monday for the rest of the round so we have to play before, when could it works for you?
    Hey M Dragon! We're paired up together for the World Cup Round 2, I would like some time to prepare, so maybe if we could battle on Sunday (I am on all day Sunday so it hopefully is not an issue), I take a flight back from Chicago on Monday to NYC at 1PM, meaning that I should be on all night Monday. On Sunday I will be GMT -5 (Central time I believe?) and on Monday I will be on in EST, GMT -4 as usual. Respond soon!
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    I can battle Saturday and Sunday from 18:00 to 21:00 and Monday from 18:00 to 23:00 more or less
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    GMT +2
    Cased
    Okay so Sunday from 18-21 at GMT +2 is going to be about 11am-2pm my time... I can work that out.
    Hello. I'd like to ask, have the TDs considered STours that are not at around 12-4 am for the Asians and Australians? I think since there are so many tours, there can definitely be one that's time friendly for us. Thanks
    AM
    AM
    This was brought up awhile ago by daftmau5 and we agreed we would try to accommodate times for the ocn timezones as best as possible next time it happens.
    Hi, looks like we're matched up for R5 of gsc cup. I'm gmt -5, let me know what times are good for you. I'd prefer to get this done over the weekend, otherwise scheduling becomes a pain (so today, tomorrow, or the day after all work really well). I tend to idle around on PO, so drop a PM if you see me online.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Weekend seems good
    Im gmt +2
    yo when do you want to play for gsc cup? the sooner the better ._.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Weekend is best. Im gmt +2 as you know
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    extension goes up until friday only. i'll be on tomorrow evening. hope to catch u available
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    come on mariano :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…