Deck Knight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who do you think is the best candidate in the Presidental race right now? Why? (I'm kinda curious) :P
    sunny004
    sunny004
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Have heard of nationstates, too much maintenance for me to sustain.

I'm supporting Cruz. I think he has shown sufficient fundraising capability, broad support, and of course he aligns with me on issues.

The best candidate so far on objective metrics looks to be Trump. Top of the polls, he's been the force driving ratings at the debates, and he was able to cover a major hurdle in actually getting ballot access in Virginia, which means he's not just running on celebrity but doing the actual groundwork necessary to win convention delegates.

Carson is a inexplicable to me as to why his support is so high and has been sustained, but he may be advantaging from people who really hate politicians but think Trump is an embarrassment.

Rubio is essentially in the same position as Cruz, but with a different donor mix and appeal. Those four are the only conceivable nominees at this point.
    dick knight imo
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    In a world governed by excessive placidity, some must stand boldly for the self-preserving masculinity of a competent culture. Some knights - must be dicks.

And who better than I?
    Who better than I?
    Can someone plz help? I am unable to type in the boxes used in forums that you usuall type in.I can't select them , aIthough I can write titles in pms. I have had this a ccount for quite some time does anyone know how I can recticfy this?
    would you rather have trump become potus or have obama serve a third term
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    If Trump wins the nomination I am totally voting for him.

I do hope Obama does get a third term - in prison, after serving a first and second there. It's not like his SecState can set up a homebrew server with a backup in a Denver loo without him knowing about it, come on.
    what do you think of donald trump
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Went on vacation starting Friday, so I've been away from my PC. Basically I won't vote for Trump in the primary because he attempted to game eminent domain against an unwilling seller, but I'm pretty happy he's stirring things up and bringing attention and ratings to the GOP race.

I do hope he loses the nomination though because he's already hyperbolic and it just gets embellished even more because he's upending the "respectable" applecart of punditry so many people have milked for so long.

The oddest thing is, is that Trump is actually a fantastic executive. Donald Trump, Sr. runs a great company, works well with employees, clients, and vendors, and operates a massive operation all over the country. Unfortunately he's been running as the media creation "The Donald" from his Apprentice show. I was hoping he'd turn off "The Donald" for the debate and turn on "Donald Trump, Sr" just for that night.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I saw Donald Trump speak today (yesterday) and I do have to say he is a really good speaker and does a great job bringing important things to the table for discussion

But yeah I'm hoping someone like Rubio takes it
    The irony @your sig is that I never made the Smogon Gold thread because of likes being removed. I actually wanted to do that thread for a while, but it coincidentally occurred after likes being removed.
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    I know the notion of a coordinated humor forum staff is somewhat a contradiction in terms, but it would help a lot in keeping the firebotters happy.
    my parents were talking about how funny it would be if a muslim stepped forward to defend indiana's law because he didn't believe in gay marriage. Watching a liberal try to reconcile their love of every "oppressed" group would be a comedy act for the ages.
    Hi... I am new in ASB and have some doubt in ASB so asking you as I found u online now...
    The summary of Rock Slide says "Non-Rock-type users require an external source of rocks, or else this move fails."
    So can a Rock Slide be used in ASB Arena by Non-Rock type user ?
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    Yes. ASB Arena is a "No Restrictions" Arena, so those types of rules don't apply. You run into restricted arenas a lot more at higher level play like Gym Matches, The Legend Run, etc.
    VirajVora
    VirajVora
    Thank you so much :]
    Hey DK, I am on LOA right now. Cousins in town man! It gets crazy. I will post before by DQ expires. Is that cool?

Also you did bring Dusky and Forrety, man of your words eh?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…