Adrian Marin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/
    Thee, the one who hungers to abolish Stall is Unclean. Thou shalt perpetually be subjugated by the Pure and true sovereign, da holy mimez. To become clean, thee must recite: ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/

After Purification, repost this letter by raven to those that advocate the blasphemous and unholy offense paganism to spread the light in His name, da mimez.
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    .-. ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    ☆*・゜゚・*AERIMRAY!!*・゜゚・*☆DESTROY THE STALL ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO RAYQUAZA!*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/
    damimez
    ░░░░░░░/\░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░/ \░░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░/ (o) \░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░/ \░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░/__ \ ░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀ YOU HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKINATI
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ SHARE THIS TO 69 PEOPLE TO BE UNSPOOKED
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    ░░░░░░░/\░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░/ \░░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░/ (o) \░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░/ \░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░/__ \ ░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀ YOU HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKINATI
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ SHARE THIS TO 69 PEOPLE TO BE UNSPOOKED
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \⌒(o°‿°o)⌒/
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    Klang
    leng loi
    leng loi
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    Nice avatar Adrian
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    Thanks

☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Hey Adrian, we need to arrange our OMPL match, I'm GMT-4, and will be available, Friday all day, Saturday and Sunday until 3, Monday, and Wed next week. Pls let me know if these times are suitable for you and what time you wish to play.
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    My timezone is GMT + 8, I should be able to battle you around the evening or the morning.
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    And sure, your schedule is fine. I only hope mine is as well.
    ☆*・゜゚・*MIMEZ WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE STALL GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO MIME !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Klang
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    Klang
    hello am spikky.
    i herd u pro shit poster did u intrested in joining my clen?
    love.
    OGspieker
    Spieky
    Spieky
    follow 4 follow kthaxsbye
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    i am egstremly bisy rn sory i can not nao
    Dear Adrian Marin,

I ate cake and pie today
    And my dad fucked me in the butt

Again.

But let's go to the point.
    Do you, Adrian Marin
    Want to shitpost 50 comments on user: "Aleuser"?

Ty bai
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…