Honko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Honko boss! Hoopa-U was just released today, and I was wondering if you can update your calculator to include Unbound form's stat distributions and typing changes, as well as information on Hyperspace Fury & Hyperspace Hole. Thanks!
    Question: when's the last time your PS damage calculator was updated for the sets in the dex? Is that something that's easy to do?
    Hey so I'm analyzing the pokemon emerald battle frontier and what would be an amazing tool would be the ability to insert a group of opposing pokemon for the one vs all feature of the damage calc. The stats of the frontier pokemon are all known and I wouldn't mind typing up the list in whatever format that requires. Could probably just insert it as a tier under ADV. Would that be reasonable to add?
    I hope u stay on smogon long enough for me to finish dpp uu mesprit :[
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    Guess you gotta stay on smogern for that long pal ;).
    complete legitimacy
    complete legitimacy
    Honko and SV will both have children that will play competitive mons and meet on Smogon and together write a Mesprit analysis for every generation after DPP (of which there will be at least 6) which leads to their greater involvement in C&C so they get noticed by Oglemi (who is still the leader) to earn ladybugs which eventually culminate in full contribs and spur an even greater drive to do things on Smogon which eventually leads to both of them earning every single badge on the site and rising their way through the senior staff to administrative positions so they eventually become the only two admins on the site and decide to delete every single thread in the entire forum except for one and simplify the layout of the site so that there is only one visible page, which is of course the DPP UU Mesprit analysis, and the site name is change to dppuumespritanalysisworkinprogress.com to more accurately reflect the site's content and we will all hear of this change and look to see for ourselves and we will all see it and laugh except for Double01 who misspells the URL 5 times and we will all be ded once more, and this will all occur before the analysis itself is ever finished.
    Empress
    Empress
    If I knew how to use DPP Mesprit, I'd totally finish it for you. Alas, that's not the case.
    Sorry to bother you, but hidden power and other base 60 moves are doing strange stuff (minor at level 100 but major at level 5, which is how i noticed).
    Quick thing, diamond storm is not changed when you set the field as doubles. Other than that, thanks for the amazing calc!
    Leech Life is missing on RBY calc
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Hey, I don't think I've ever talked with you directly, but I'd really like to thank you for your damage calculator. It's so very helpful for everyone in competitive battling and it's really helped for me, personally. Cheers, man.
    how hard would it be to create a downloadable damage calculator
    trc
    well yea obviously that would be preferable
    Honko
    Honko
    Not hard at all. Someone would just need to convince me that it's a good idea.
    Jayde
    Jayde
    Hey, I don't think I've ever talked with you directly, but I'd really like to thank you for your damage calculator. It's so very helpful for everyone in competitive battling and it's really helped for me, personally. Cheers, man.
    hop on irc sometime for ru open
    Honko
    Honko
    k, gotta build some teams that don't have Froslass on them first...
    FAJI
    Hey man, wanna play 1 game in like 1-2 he's?
    Honko
    Honko
    OK fine I made a team for game 1. I'm loitering on smogtours, challenge me whenever.
    you amazing fucking human being.

not ass kissing js.

anyways I cam e to ask if I could make a spin off (obv non profit) XY dex for other metas based off your dex if I credit you. If not I understand.
    Thank You for fixing the bug I mentioned in the calculator :) also love the calculator use it all the time
    ~ Wellobello
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…