Texas Cloverleaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I already checked with dogfish44 so now I gotta check with ya: do you have any objections to we appproving geodude6 for fire gym? He is half decent and wouldn't be the worst gym leader. He just made a terribad judgement call, so it wouldn't be a pushover imo. Even though fire is no dark
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I mean as long as he doesn't turbo John he's fine I guess
    pocl, i'm gmt+2 and you are some ridiculous minus gmt, so it'd probably be easiest for me if we battle on the weekend. When are you free?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    -4. I could fight now or tomorrow if the damn internet tech would ever show up. Weekend will involve roommates moving in and likely drinking. I have no classes Tuesday so that can work too
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    alright let's do tuesday then, how about like 1 pm your time?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Works for me. I'll probably be on earlier. Works best ad it turns out, Fucking internet won't be up until Sat
    hey, we gotta play for classic r1. i'm on gmt-3 and i'm available from 3:00 pm until 4:00 am my time usually. i gotta test some teams but i'll be ready this weekend i think. you can find me on irc as elodin.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Cool we won't have a problem getting it done this weekend then
    elodin
    elodin
    sometime came up and i'd like to play today if possible. are you available? D:
    So a total shot in the dark. But there any chance you care enough to trade me some players in the fantasy baseball league? I need pitching and you and another guy pretty much have got all the pitching.
    I know you said you were busy this weekend in the group chat. Do you want to still play this weekend or push it to next?
    yo man we gotta play for adv open, im gmt +8 and evenings my time should be best for me. I think weekend is a good time to play, let me know what's best for you
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    ohh yeah i might be a lil late today, would you be on for long?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I have all day tomorrow available
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    So we were supposed to fight at 11 Am my time lol, 12h from now. But it's cool, I'ma be watching GoT so msg me on irc and i'll get back to you shortly thereafter
    ayeee i sent you a trade offer, lemme know
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    aight we can revisit this later down the road, I appreciate your trying to work with me on this at least
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    who might you want for Hamels?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Honestly I'm not all that interested in your position players beyond Donaldson. People i'd make a deal for but no one i'm really excited about
    come back to PU ;_;
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    prolly after i'm eliminated from smogon classic and finish watching friends/community/daredevil
    Dundies
    ah, friends. great show. netflix is fucking amazing lol
    I also wish to kill a shaymin
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Aight. This is right when I go to bed on weekdays. GMT -4, active 6-11 PM weekdays, variable times weekends. So as far as strategizing and talking over orders those are the best times for fast response. Otherwise we can just go back and forth as convenient?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    imo start thinking about teams, I had started to plan with ralex: skarmory, syclant, chandelure and gengar with hood of the plaguebringer as a team. Latter two with shadow mend. Good starting point to think about
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Yeah issue is I'm gmt +10 do those times are the middle of the day for me when I'm at work. Engi and I managed fine through our raiding history with PM conversations. That sounds a solid plan but I'll send a more detailed PM plan including the order id like to complete other raids in tonight when I get home from work. Priority 1 is definitely to get shaymin first so we have bloodlust and empowered mega ring
    Hello :3 IAR said you wanted to talk to me about something?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Round robin qualifiers, each member of an 8 person pool gives a Mon from a randomly assigned tier (something like 3ou, 2uu, 1ru, 1nu, 1pu) to each member of an opposing pool. Your team is built from those 8 members
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Okay, write up an OP and send it to me and I'll have a look over it. Seems more suited to tournies to me :P But if it works within the guise of a scramble, that might work.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Suppose it could be held there. It's more because way back when we held a scramble premier league through the social groups, a'll the old guys
    hello! we're paired for the smogon classic dp r2. im gmt +1, and i can always play from 3.pm(my gmt) to 5 pm(my gmt). every monday im free the whole day. hope to play as soon as possible :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…