Lyssa
    Lyssa
    should be fine
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    im on main server as rennyy, ready whenever you want
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    heading off, been waiting for you till now. idk if u were meaning the next friday or this one, anyways im up for a reschedule whenever you want
    pspl fite wen. im pst
    Haruno
    Haruno
    .-. i don't remember this and saturday is fine if it's like your evening to my afternoon or whatnot
    AccidentalGenius
    AccidentalGenius
    PSPL 3, which we won. But you gave me a hard loss ahaha.

I think I'm 7 hours ahead of you, but just hop in PS any time, hmu and I'll be there. I'm gonna be dying home without anything to do. WorldsBestKebab there, easier to find me as a mod on the Portuguese room
    Haruno
    Haruno
    alright that shit works. I'll be available in my afternoon which i think should be like 10-11pm for you. Alternatively if i forget find me on ubers as not haruno. see you then.
    hey we're playing for pspl. i'm US eastern time/gmt -4, would prefer to play before friday if possible since i'll be out of town this weekend. i can play any day until then after 5pm my time. any certain time work best for you?
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    Hey, sorry but something just came up and I can't make 6pm anymore. If you can play earlier I'm working from home today so any time before 5pm my time would be fine, otherwise I could stay play after 7pm my time too
    AccidentalGenius
    AccidentalGenius
    don't worry, it's fine. Actually, the later the better for me :) still not home yet for a bit
    MajorBowman
    MajorBowman
    Sounds good, I'll let you know when I can get on later
    ZelionX Hi, we are playing in the vgc tournament. I'm GMT-5 and can play on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting at 2 PM my time. When would be best for you?
    hello, we're up in the vgc tour. gmt+2, can play in the evening or any time in the weekends. what is your timezone and when do you think you can play?
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    dude are you going to play in this tour or not?
    Hey man! We're matched for the VGC tour. I'm GTM -3, and i'm free most of my afternoons since this Monday. When can you play?
    Hey man, I'm East Coast U.S. (GMT-5). I can play Midnight my time any day. I'm on showdown in tournaments room a lot around that time. When do you want to do this?
    hey, when can you play for pspl? im gmt +1
    AccidentalGenius
    AccidentalGenius
    Hello! I'll be more confortable later the next week, night time. I'm GMT+0 :)

ps: idk what's the round ending date, I have to be careful with that
    hi when can you play for PSPL? Im gmt+1 and i prefer afternoons
    AccidentalGenius
    AccidentalGenius
    Just a heads up; I'm actually gonna stay home all day today. But there's not much need to worry about the game anymote, it's 4-1 to my team atm meaning we won this round. I would still like to play against a good player though :)
    Anty
    Anty
    sorry i dont exactly want to play today because i have an exam tomorrow especcially now it doesnt matter
    AccidentalGenius
    AccidentalGenius
    Let's leave it as a tie then :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…