Lasagne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo man when you wanna fite for MUTE? im gmt +8 so weekends should work best for me, lmk what times are best for you.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Yo gmt +12 here, I can play until 6pm Saturday, so does ~3-4pm my time sound good?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Nvm I'm busy then, I'll be on for the next 6 hours if you get on
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    sorry that time wasnt that great for me, i'll be busy for the next few days but ill be free around sunday morning.
    Yo :) Looks like we're gonna fite for CC tour! GMT+1, available most of the week after 12~ my time :D
    hi, we are paired for lower tier cup and im gmt-7/PST and if possible i like playing after 5 PM my time cause i have school before then
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ill be on for the next 8 hours lmk if you get on at some point
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    i know its not the time we agreed on but if u want to play early then yea
    xastify
    xastify
    I'm on smogtours rn if you wanna play
    playing for doubles is saturday mourning gmt+1 good? like around 10ish am
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Fine w/ me
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    I might be late, just wait for me
    Anty
    Anty
    ok just respond when u r ready
    Hey! GMT -6 paired for Low Tier Cup, I can play from 4-11pm my time until Friday, then I can play starting Monday.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    hey, gmt +12 here. cant do those times
    im really busy at the weekend, id have to play around midday saturday or sunday my time (not sure if 'until' includes friday or not, pls clarify). for the record im available 7-10pm most evenings on weekdays
    Geotal
    Geotal
    I cannot play Friday, I will do my best to find you on though!
    Hey there, we're paired for PSPL. I'm GMT -6 and am available except for this Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    Sorry for the misconvenience but is there anyway on Thursday that you can play a little earlier your time? Because 7 PM your time is like 2 AM here (messed up on the GMT thing, I'm actually GMT -5 haha)
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Sorry i forgot to respond, i couldn't do any earlier anyway :x
    I can play 9am-1pm Saturday and Sunday (Fri and Sat for you,which I know you said you couldn't do, just in case) and 4pm-10pm Monday
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    I think playing on your Monday is the best bet. I have work on my Friday and Saturday until about 10PM my time.
    Hi we are playing for doubles seasonal(i know the thread hasn't gone up yet :p) I'm kinda going on a trip on Thursday so i can only play late tonight or Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm gmt -7 just tell me when you would like to play :3
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    gmt +12 i can play from 7-10pm wednesday and thursday, which is tues/wed very early morning for you. sorry i cant do any other time before your trip

i have the biggest cotton boner right now
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    Ok these times are kinda shit but I guess it's what I get for giving you limited days+our crazy ass time difference ;_; How about 9:00pm Thursday(for you) so early Wednesday for me?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    actually 9pm wednesday, i messed up times. thats good for me though! see you in ~22.5 hours
    hello ;)
    when can you play for PSPL?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ill be on at that time tomorrow. gmt +1 right?
    Tricking
    i'm gmt +2
    Tricking
    if you can play at that time that'd be great; if you are not able to play, I think I can stop a bit more even if it's late or wake up earlier on my Sunday.
    hey, tgmd said you're playing nu for us in PSPL but it also says that you're playing doubles for the ubers room. jw which you're doing because they need it straightened out for the tour
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ubers room sry :(
    I PM'ed you about scheduling for the seasonal match. Try to let me know if the new time I suggested works ASAP since I have other tourney matches to schedule during this hectic week as well.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    hi, i dont know my availability on sunday yet, but hopefully i should be home sometime in the afternoon. posting here so stratos can see our activity
    kamikaze
    kamikaze
    alright we can figure out the exact time as the day approaches and you have a better idea, if not we can ask for an extension
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Not going out at all due to a cold, so I'll be waiting on smogtours all day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…