TheFourthChaser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we're playing for SPL. I'm actually really busy this week, but hopefully we can find a good time to play. Monday is a no, Tuesday I can maybe do before 4 pm your time but I'd prefer not to. I'm free all day Wednesday and Thursday after 11 am your time.
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    We're both PST are we not? Unless you aren't in Arizona anymore I suppose. My work schedule is pretty light this upcoming week for once but I think I can get online at about 5 pm Thursday. So 5pm or later would work for me then.
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Also, damn dude I was hoping I had you during a regional week. You'd be among the easier ones to schedule with lol
    Biosci
    Biosci
    6 pm PST thursday is good with me, see ya then. And AZ is MST rn
    when are we playin dude, before the weekend would be nice for me im gmt and i like to play at like midnight
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Yo man sorry I wasn't online, I'm totally free tomorrow and Thursday (my time, GMT -8). If you can't do those days I can do the rest of the week but have to play before my 3 PM (which is your before you 11 PM I think?).
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    Thursday at mignight gmt sounds good for me
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    alright sounds good
    Well, I guess we're playing in Doubles seasonal now. I'm GMT-4 (EDT), only shot I got at playing before deadline is Tuesday night roughly 7:30 to 9 pm my time.
    Let's fight tomorrow, I'm open in the morning to noon, and then late night.
    You?
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    All day tomorrow as long as my computer's available
    clius
    clius
    Well uh. I'll see you in the dubs room tomorrow then, preferably earlier in the day.
    clius
    clius
    Let's aim for like 10 in the morn, and if I don't see you there I'll check back every hour or so.
    And if that doesn't work ill fight you at 11:00 at night or something. Haha
    Hey. Kamikaze told me you're transferring to Cal next year and I'll be going in as a freshman, so I'll probably see you at the Pokémon club haha.
    anyway, round 1 against you again smh.
    I can play gmt-8 anyday after 5, the later the better.
    excited for Berkeley haha
    clius
    clius
    How about today at 3:30?
    clius
    clius
    I'll be in the doubles room
    clius
    clius
    You there?
    I actually can't do thurs, so now's really the only time I can fite, since my Calsk registration is tomorrow
    we play next round, when can u play
    Stratos
    worst comes to worst we can get an extension, i've got all of next tuesday/wednesday/late monday
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    I'm in Seattle this weekend so no but I'm going to attempt to take Thursday off from work as well because I also have a shitload of work. Original time should work again
    Stratos
    swag
    hey we are paired in battle spot triples tour, i am gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Oh sorry I never noticed this, I'm free all day tomorrow
    when do u wanna play for seasonal
    rdy whenever
    gmt -4
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    My schedule is relatively pretty open this week, I'd be cool to play on Thursday or Friday as long as it's after noon. GMT -7
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    ok thursdays fine. im free most of the day i guess so whenever u get on.
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    yo im on so just lemme know when ur rdy
    hey fren :] we're matched for doubles seasonal, I'm gmt-7 and have a bit of trouble scheduling because im moving to vancouver, so id appreciate if you put out a time. i can be seen on a lot regardless, so it shouldn't be hard to play.
    Hey man, when do you have time for a VGC test?
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Sup Porengan, I'm free for the next bout 15-20 minutes on PS. Otherwise, I can test in like 9 hours today or on Sunday. I've been messing around w/ a TR team for a PC I have tmr recently so I'd like to test too
    Hi! We are paired for the Any Tier Tournament. I am gmt+2
    Tiers are DPP OU, DPP UU, BW UU, ADV UU, VGC2013.
    When do you want to play? I am usually free on weekdays evening (from 8 to 11pm) and the weekend from 10am to 6pm (often later as well but can't be sure yet).

Also from what I see from your previous VMs: Happy birthday! Sorry for the one-day late
    how it do tfc
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    And you were pretty obsessed with DBZ lol not like hardcore but it was a defining trait idk like that was what principally reminded me of you about him lmao. The other day they were literally standing outside my room doing the kamehameha which was ???? WHY AM I A SOCIAL REJECT IM AS BAD AS YOU GUYS. Anyways I met EW and went to a music festival with my brother and I've been travelling and shit so I can't complain about uni nerds
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Don't worry, ribbons won't happen. Genetics is a pretty cool major to have, that was always what I found the most interesting in my "fantastic" Psych major. I heard No Game No Life was actually good, I'm considering watching it when I have the time! If your math prof is involved maybe that can make him biased towards you and give you better grades.
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    I can promise I never stand around in dorms and make Kamehameha poses. Does worms talk like he types or is that a well thought out troll?
    yo we're up for Any Tour! when works for you?
    I'm eastren (GMT -5 i think) and prefer 11pm onwards, any day
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    Yeah I am. I'm usually on PS from 11pm-4am or so. But mainly because I currently can't be online before that due to real life issues haha.

Ok wednesday *should* work but if not Thursday 100% works.
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    Yo, I'm on PS
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    Coming now sorry for delay. 10m or so :(
    I can't play Thursday-Saturday, does Sunday work for you?
    TheFourthChaser
    TheFourthChaser
    I guess so! I might have to tutor that day but if you're available the whole day I don't think it'll be too big a problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…