McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heard you needed a bw tutoring session
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    bro. this week schedule is gonna be a mess with wcop and other stuff
    maybe i can fight you on saturday evening/night :o
    I bet playing GSC in OUPL is your biggest priority right now :^). When do you want to play?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    never!
    Endeby
    Endeby
    Ok :(. I'll tell on you in the thread.
    Ah, I wanted to ask when did I receive PR access?
    It seemed like a new forum to me when I logged in.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    everyone can see it
    and it seems "new" because the forums got restructured recently
    hey, i wasn't sure where to ask this, but if someone doesn't have PR access and needs their thoughts relayed by someone w/ it, wouldn't it be better to just give them PR access? i was jw since i thought that's how PR worked
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    it's a possibility yes, I gave PR access to some members like Denniss, it depends on a lot of factors and it's a case by case basis
    Kingler
    Kingler
    ah i see, just found that weird and wanted to ask
    Salut, on est paired pour le time travel tour, je peux jouer quand tu veux, je passerais sur frenchtime, j'ai vu que tu étais souvent là bas, je serais sous "Holiano" t'auras qu'à me pm quand tu veux jouer. Bonne soirée.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Je vais plus trop sur French Time. Je te laisserai un VM/passerai sur la room FR quand je serai prêt :)
    Louna
    Louna
    Ah au temps pour moi du coup. Y a pas de soucis, j'suis souvent sur la room fr, et je passe souvent sur smogon, j'verrais rapidement ton message :]
    Hello, McMeghan! Are invitationals able to be hosted in the Tournaments subforum, or is that better suited for the respective forum?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    How did the invitationnal player pool get established?
    skies
    skies
    I realized this after posting, but forgot to edit my original post. I would mean hosting the seasonal in the Tournaments forum, but then afterwards would it be posted in the Tournaments subforum or the respective forum?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    tournaments
    Hi mcm I'm going on vacation on Saturday morning, so we have to play before that. When are you available?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Hi basket. I'll be gone tomorow for the whole day and will only come back at an unsuitable time for me to play. I'll be gone for most of friday as well, but at least I should be able to play you on that day. It will have to be after 21h, possibly 22h tho, would that work for you?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    22 PM my time on Friday is ok
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    are we playing or what? :o
    hey, GMT -6, i can play this thursday and maybe on friday, but if those times dont work for you, we will have to play after the 26th as i have my final on that day, let me know when works out for you
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    I've scheduled with GS and Odin. Considering my schedules with them, I'd like to fit you in-between and play on monday 29th or thursday 30th, would that work for you and do you have any preference for these two days?
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    30 workz
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    aight good
    Hey, im your sunset colosseum oppo, gmt+2. how about next friday or saturday? I can also play earlier if you want, you tell me
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    gmt +1, sounds good
    any place where i look for you if need be? (irc / PS?)
    metmaver
    metmaver
    italiano room fratello
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ahh capisco, ci vediamo presto bello
    No extensions pls. GMT -4, available 6-11 PM weekdays with allowances for the dinner hour; weekends are variable, I can generally make a given time

lose to me in gsc so i can guarantee playoffs pls
    tu peux trouver un host pour l'hydreigon? je suis vraiment désolé, je peux pas continuer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…