Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought I was subbed into the loser's bracket but the R3 post says "Yellow Paint vs [Loser of AuraRayquaza vs Gyarad0s ]". Which bracket am I in?
    Gyarad0s
    Gyarad0s
    Eh I see the comments I assume it's supposed to be "winner of"
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Yeah I messed up
    Why did I get coinflipped the loss? My opponent refused to schedule a time and was generally unresponsive / the one time I tried to do so he couldn't make it. Can we get an extension?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    There was no confirmation of a game happening or not happening after the last messages you sent
    Shaka Brah
    It's whatever, but it's frustrating to just lose when you ask your opponent to schedule a day that works for him twice and then he can't come when you try to schedule with him on the final day after saying you're free to play the whole day.
    Shaka Brah
    And if I had known the deadline was last night I'd have called activity - I basically asked him which day was best for him to play so I could maximize my time to play that day after work, and it took him like 4 days after me double-posting on my comment to prod him into responding to say "you pick". I chose my one day off this week , didn't get any confirmation about the day whatsoever despite him browsing Smogon after I posted (something that happened more that once) and then just stayed at home for my entire day off to get it done anyway; it was only at around 3pmish? That he said he might not be able to do it. If anything I want the coin flip to get reversed because it's really really dumb to lose your spot to someone who's probably going to lose to activity within the next round anyway.
    Hello Arctic. I'm new to smogon and I didnt realize the seasonal had started until today when I got subbed out, but I was in the doubles room every day. I am still interested in doing the seasonal if its still possible to have a chance to play.
    winter finals WHEN
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Whenever I get to it; they have to wait a bit because deoxys speed is away until the 8th and he's in loer's finals
    yo why tf am I sub in seasonal I posted fairly early
    termi
    termi
    it's ok tho idk if I'd really feel like learning the current doubles meta anyway hehe
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    It's good though o.o
    termi
    termi
    ya well idk what to do with it when I'm not in a tour tho, the doubles ladder gives me aids so there's not much motivation for me to return to it atm. Guess I might go for it when I grow bored of singles tho.
    i read your summer seasonal signup post. you can just make it a 128-man tournament with the first 85 sign-ins filling the first 2/3rd and the remaining 80 sign-ins picked randomly to fill the last 1/3rd (43 slots). The other ~35 participants would have to be subbed. You can aggressively sub people out if they aren't trying to complete matches

Just a suggestion
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I figured it out with the help of one of the stickies
    We're playing for the BW Minitour. We find each other fairly often so it shouldn't be a prob ;]
    hey, can we reqs from the daily tournaments you mentioned or only from the super special req tournaments
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    screenshot your COIL and hold on to it until the ID thread is up

I may or may not add the team; swiggety swag :(
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    This aint my first rodeo dude, I know to screenshot my reqs.
    I only gave you the w/l to prove the team isnt garbage
    oh my god i didnt actually think that he really did. i thought it was just a joke. im honestly so sorry
    xzern
    xzern
    i know that what i did was wrong, betahousing. thats why im trying to give an honest apology.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I appreciate the sentiment and that you didn't mean it, but it doesn't change the fact that was the most disgusting and bannable thing I've ever seen. Your ban will be lifted at the next server restart, you have until then to re-evaluate your existence.
    Beta.
    Beta.
    sorry. My comment was rude. I have just been too close with suicide before. I get angry when it's used as a joke.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…