Cristal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I'm your opponent for the Challenge Cup Tournament. I'm available starting tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. GMT -5, and all weekend. What time can you play?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    is 4 p.m your time today (11 PM my time) fine for you ?
    MK
    MK
    Yeah, I can do that
    MK
    MK
    On Smogtours, PM me there when you're on/ready
    come back we need to fite for rby randbats .-.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'll be available ~~all weekend :)
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    aight, i'm like 6 hours behind you, so i'll be on during your evening tomorrow which will be around noon my time
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'll probably play at 9/10 PM my time for time travel so I should be available after this
    nice avi

.... :(
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Pokemon Crystal Suicune, the best ever
    Cristal
    Cristal
    With DPP shiney Suicune
    eren
    Nah, I had the same cune before which was the joke, but I changed it
    hi we're paired for rby randbat tour, when can you play?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    This week-end only GMT +2
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    weekend is fine, im mostly on my main(SparksBlade) so look for me when you're on
    gmt +5.30 btw
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    oops sorry i messed that up, when can you play next?
    hey, I guess we should battle soon for RBY Ubers. Can you play on PO at all? It has a PP counter and isn't so buggy with transform.
    [in case boud's post was a joke, ignore the following] i guess we have to play for wcop, and i would very much appreciate if we could play today since there's a deadline for the minimun of 1 battle til midnight. otherwise, i'll be available during the 4th and the 5th (i scheduled for the 4th @ 7pm gmt +2 with go10)
    boudouche
    boudouche
    it wasn't but you still have to play go10.

sorry u.u
    We have to play for the RBY uber tournament, so tell me when you're available, i'm GMT-6.
    hi when fight for RBY Cup? I'm GMT +2 and ill be pretty active tuesday/thursday/friday probably
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Don't know if you can play tonight but it would be great for me (I'm GMT+2 too). I'll stay on Smogtours. I'm in exam preparation/exams for the next 10 days so I can't play before 7/8 PM
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    i had to visit family, sorry
    8:30pm +2 tomorrow?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    ok np ! maybe a bit later if I have not finished dinner
    We have to play for the dpp latias tournament. Whe you can play ? I'm GMT +2
    we must play for the team tournament. I'm GMT-8
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Sorry for not responding earlier. I'm GMT+1 and available everyday from monday to friday between 9 PM and midnight my time. You can check on this serv if I'm online http://frenchtime.psim.us/
    hey we have to play for sinnoh cup as wild card challenge! I'm gmt-4. I can tomorrow on my afternoon (your nigth) so tell me when its better for you... if not saturday or sunday we should schedule a time
    hi we have to play for sinnoh cup.

I'm GMT+2. tell me when can you play
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Can you play this weekend ? I'll be on saturday from 9:00 to midnight (we could play before/after Tour)
    I can be more flexible
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I think so.
    Faut qu'on parle au sujet de la sinnoh cup et conflict, essaie de te co ce soir pendant le st si possible.
    we have to play for x and y adventure, im gmt -5 and can play after 4 pm on most days, what works well for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…