I SHOVED NOVED
    I MOVED NOVED
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Lmao did you really make all those?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I looked up "words that end with OVED"
    Hello, we're playing LC for team tournament. I'm GMT -7, let me know when you want to play!
    NOVED
    NOVED
    im gmt -5, if it works for you i'd like to play sometime during the weekend.
    OP
    OP
    Sure sounds good, cya next weekend
    OP
    OP
    I'll be in the LC room tomorrow when I'm online, look for me when you can!
    Hi! We are paired for new kids on the block. I'm Gmt+2, available from 2PM to 5 PM or 8 PM to 11 PM my time. When do you want to play?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    You can take the win if you havent gotten it already, sorry for delayed response
    Hi,

I see you're an avid Triples player as well. Could I possibly partake in any Triples projects in the future? I think I'm an okay Triples player myself, and I know enough about the metagame to provide solid tips. :)
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Yeah man, feel free to talk to me about the triples rankings if you think there's any changes you think should be made. And if you want you can do AM checks for battle spot triples analyses.
    cant say
    cant say
    if you prove your knowledge you could maybe even get on our triples QC team, we need members! try posting in the threads we have in the battle spot forums :)
    can you make me a triples team
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Mega salamence is used all the time with tyranitar. I guess hitmontop too, its good on basically every team lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    mega salamence sounds good, is there anything they do together aside from just good type synergy?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    I guess flying and rock moves just go well together offensively. Idk much about it honestly but japanese people really like the core
    you know you can write a CT now, right? (it's in the 'personal details' part of your profile) lol
    NOVED
    NOVED
    yeah lol just haven't thought of a good one yet
    thanks for your commitment and hard work to Battle Spot! congrats on the badge man
    NOVED
    NOVED
    oh snap, thanks a lot guys!
    oras triples viability ranks v2.0 imo
    NOVED
    NOVED
    its cool if i make a thread?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    not right now, but after going over some initial ranks with tmon probably
    cant say
    cant say
    yeah I think it's a good idea
    lol I had a feeling I was forgetting to highlight SOMEONE :P
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Haha no worries im the new guy so its kinda expected at first
    Items arent banned from nu ban happy tournament, if you want to edit your post to something different, you can. Thanks!
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Thanks for letting me know
    Hi, when do you want to play for Low Budget Tournament? I'm GMT +2 and I can play every weekday this week from about 5 PM-10 PM, except Friday.
    NOVED
    NOVED
    i can play any day besides tuesday and thursday and i think i can make that timeframe. just leave a message on my profile whenever you're on
    ~Mercury~
    ~Mercury~
    I'm online on smogtours now.
    hey we're opp.s for dugtrio cup, what's your ps account?

Also what timezone/times are good for u
    NOVED
    NOVED
    imt gmt-4. can do most times after 12 am and before 1 am.
    any day besides tuesday
    You around and ready to play?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    yeah, i'll be on smogtours. just gonna make a cup of coffee real quick. if i dont respond then that's why lol
    Joim
    Joim
    okay, getting my teams there
    Good schedule to play?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    i left a message on your profile. i told you all the times i cant play, just pick any time that works for you as well :)
    Joim
    Joim
    oh ups just seen it lol. I don't check alerts / profile often xD
    lol your prof pif. also no protect doubles when ready
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    can you be ready in an hour?
    NOVED
    NOVED
    eh, i'd rather not play in an hour. i'll be tired as fuck by then. tomorrow would be good or any other day.
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    ok if.not now then I will be on tomorrow. I dont have work that day so just comment on post when online
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…