Golden Sun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What time is good for you? I'm free all Sunday, so that'd work best for me, otherwise Friday afternoon I guess, but really Sunday would be ideal
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Is your sunday same as my sunday? If so we shouldn't have problems seeing each other then
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    My monday is sunday for americans. I can do from about 8 hours before deadline till the deadline if that works for you?
    dekzeh
    dekzeh
    Yea, I'll definitely be online.
    what's good with u? i like the weekend since i work all week. EST
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    yeah weekend works best. Im not working on my sat/monday so does one of those work for you? (your friday/sun)
    Hey! You don't know me but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed watching your SPL replays from last year and that I'm happy and excited you signed up for this one. Have a good tournament!
    ok when do you actually wanna get this outta the way? how does 4pm my time (8:30 yours) tomorrow work for you?
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    do you mean my thursday? I can't make that but I can do abit later (around 10pm). Can't do friday night at all.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    oh yes my bad your thursday.

uh im gonna be busy from like 4:30-6pm my time thursday so I can't do 10. I can do 10:30 instead?
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    all good i can do that
    grats on trophy!

ADV cup R1 when? I'm GMT+5:30 and prefer nights my time (10pm-2am is cool for me usually)
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ok I can do 6pm my time Sunday. I can also do like 2am Sunday for me which is early morning for you.
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    i'll try and be on around those times. Msg me on smogon and we'll meet on smogtours
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    Ok I can't make the 6 my time (50 minutes from now) sorry. We'll reschedule ig.
    Hi man im GMT 0, i can play tuesday wednesday thursday sunday. Can play 5am-6am my time all those days and 8pm-10pm my time too. Im also more flexible on sunday if u want a different time
    hey dude i still would like to play, maybe we can add the game after the dl
    Hey when do you wanna play for spl ? I'm pretty available friday and saturday (not really sunday) and can play only until 11pm-midnight my time gmt+1
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    i can do saturday i guess. Midnight your time should be fine for me to make
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    You can't a little before midnight? If no let's do this at mignight but don't be late please
    hey was afk. i'm swamped during the week. would sunday work for you? it's the only day i can guarantee i'll be on for like 14 hours straight.
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    also not gonna lie i'm rusty as fuck i need to test a ton
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    im in the exact same boat brother. Busy with work so sunday works best for me. Any time in particular?
    JabbaTheGriffin
    JabbaTheGriffin
    not really. i'll be on all day. maybe around 5pm est just to say we picked a time?
    aya, so we had scheduled for 5-6 PM my time on friday or/and saturday this week
    lmk if that actually works for you, eventually mention the day you'd prefer playing on
    Golden Sun
    Golden Sun
    I'll let you know if I can make it closer to the day. If it does happen its gonna have to be friday (my saturday)
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    alright, pls confirmo asap :0
    hey, GMT -6, i can play this thursday and maybe on friday, but if those times dont work for you, we will have to play after the 26th as i have my final on that day, let me know when works out for you
    yo we have to play gsc cup r2 i have time nearly everyday next weak and im gmt +2 what about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…