MegaSimon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, did you get your stuff back from Primo? If not, what did you lose?
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Just a set of buckert SR mons, nothing important. Just pissed about the situation more than the loss ^^
    SanjivG
    SanjivG
    Ah, okay. Yeah, the situation sucks but that's not so bad. If you need another set, let me know :)
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Nah I had two back up copies somwhere ^^ thanks though :)
    Hi there! I solved the problem about my powersaves. When you are available, give me abra so I can clone it :)
    [IT]Raffael
    [IT]Raffael
    bro, do you know someone that has dialga, palkia and giratina of the film?
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    No, absolutely not. Didn't even know they existed ^^ Sorry!

Thanks for the trade, glad we finally got it done! :)
    [IT]Raffael
    [IT]Raffael
    ty, enjoy!
    Now it's my turn.

No 2 female spitbacks are fine. And yes i still want it back.
    As soon as we trade today i'll be giving you some stuff too so please have a few trade fodders ready
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Nope, I don't mind :) Just checking :)
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Ok. I hope those will help you with rebuilding your collection and i'm pretty sure we'll trade again

Especially if you get more of those cute uncompetitive mons (i love them!!!!!!)
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    I like anything I don't have in my collection, I'm not really a battler ^^ Thanks for the help!
    After much wait, you want me to send you your gifts?

- The SRject Suicune

- Timid Flawless Female HA Repeat Fennekin

- Female Timid Spitback Net Deino
    I have the Teddiursa ready, it turned out being flawless, lol. I'm still just fine with a spitback from your side though. I am about to go to sleep, but in 8 hours from now and for a long time after that I should be able to trade.
    Grats on being the runner-up! When are you available?
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Oh cool, wasn't expecting that, I'm usually terrible at Nicknames xD

I won't be free before Thursday evening, I'm having exams and I'm disconnecting from all gaming until then ^^
    Bice
    Bice
    Okei.
    Didn't wanna post in wifi coz I'm nearing 2k posts haha. I think you should do Jolly. Nelson Tangela already has a hex-flawless timid one in a master ball
    cant say
    cant say
    Well if you get one that's good enough to battle but you don't think it'll hold much trade value then I may have a proposition for you. It involves a battle spot giveaway haha
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Sure, I'll keep you posted! :)

And thanks again for the nature heads up :) Any preference on ball? :)
    cant say
    cant say
    tbh, master looks sick imo but dusk would be real cool too. Of course there's also lux that seems to look good on most things
    Sorry to hear your stuff was stolen :( does that mean our trade is cancelled? (I knew I shouldn't have taken so long lol)

I'm willing to give you the four Pokemon for free now for credit later on if that's okay with you. I'd like to help you out and all that
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Trade??
    We did trade though, after we both finished procrastinating ^^ Didn't we?

Thanks for the offer though :)
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Or maybe we didn't?... I looked through our profiles and didn't find it... Funny, I thought we had...

I'd be more than happy to accept those for credit, but I have no idea when I'll actually set up a trade thread... :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Nah, we never traded haha

anyway take your time with it, I'm in no hurry. I'm kinda busy this weekend but we should find a good time to trade.
    Hey, you can have spitbacks of Fennekin and Deino for free. :D
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    I'd really like that :) I'll be on in about 15mins, would that work out :)
    Bice
    Bice
    Yeah.
    I have like tons of eggs I can give out, but don't know which ones are female :/ They are TSV project leftovers though, so they are flawless or HP spreads. Let me know if you're interested :p
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Of course, but I can't before next Thursday. I'm having exams this week and I'm disconnecting from gaming during that time ^^ So if you can wait until Thursday, then I can :)
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    Ah, I see. I'll let you know by then if I still need help. Thanks! :)
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    No prob :)
    Sorry to hear about your DS bro. I would be happy to give you some fee breedables. CMT for anything that interests you. Including my SRs. All free :)
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Thanks so much for the offer!
    I'll go have a look then! I still have a shiny electrike in a quick ball that I cloned like 50 times that you could have for some stuff? :)
    #1 Rotom
    #1 Rotom
    Ok then :) I will be online at around GMT 5:00pm
    Noticed you said you had your DS and game nicked. I could round up some spitbacks for you to help you get started again if you like? Really appreciate the Slowpoke you traded so happy to help out.
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Yup, I enjoyed it alright, and thanks for the egg!! Is it flawless? :)
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Yep, it's flawless. Wasn't sure if you needed PKRS but thought that a high level Pickup Diggersby might come in handy. Hope that was ok?
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Yeah yeah of course! Anything will help! I will tag you once I redo a trade thread, and you're welcome to anything there :)
    I'm so sorry for you. If you ever need help rebuilding your collection, do not hesitate to ask me for help.
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    Hey! Thanks for the offer! But right now I don' t even have the console, and I have no motiation to start over for now.
    But thanks a bunch for the offer, and I'll keep you to it if ever I fell like playing again :) Probs for the next pokemon :)
    Hi! I'm just looking for either a female with x/31/x/x/31/31 or a male with x/x/31/31/x/x but I didn't mark them, so I'm frantically asking the IV judge!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…