Bummer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bummer, how would you feel about a commissions details database thread? I'd be able to organize it and I think it would be relatively simple to set up.
    Where have you been? Havent seen you in art much.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Sorry, I'll drop by today. Been busy this weekend and will be away some more later.
    I was wondering whether Smeargle's Studio is the right place for general art discussion (e.g. art history). I know that the General Discussion thread has been moved to Laptop after it became mostly requests...would a thread of that vein fit better in Cong?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I'd say it, thematically, should be in the studio. , On the other hand, it wouldn't be out of the question to have it in Cong since non-artists can still discuss about such a topic. In any case, we should make a new thread in the studio for general discussion of the studio/art and open requests, whetehr another thread to be made in Cong is up to you.
    rof, you are still not badged
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I'd argue that it's not even needed. It was more of a formality than a promotion.
    Hello friend, sorry I don't mean to hassle you but were you doing the logo for us? It's completely fine if not but just checking up so I can pass the task to someone else if you aren't able to do it. Thanks :)
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Check with MiniArchitect if he wants to have a go at it. I might be able to do yours, but another team has already asked me to do theirs.
    hey bummer, do you mind assisting me in giving people the permission to vote for the ou voting like you did last time?
    Hey friend, I had a look at your work, really impressive stuff. Would you be interested in producing us a logo avatar and signature? Big ask but we would be really greatful :)
    You did that amazing piece in FOUR hours?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Probably less, which piece did you mean?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    maintenance one, jeez there's MORE that you do that quick?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I think that one just took 2 hours, felt like passing my idea through chaos first. Maybe three hours, that lineart did tease me a bit.
    In that Smeargle "Battle free-for-all" thread, are we allowed to use Smogon CAPs? You did use Missingno. to censor Cradily, after all.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I'll allow it.
    Mova
    Mova
    Okay, I'm just making sure.
    btw i hope you know i was joking @ nu representation :b
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I realised that, otherwise I would have replied with that from the start. But since another person was serious about it, I figured I'd just include it to make a point.
    Hey Bummer, just wondering whether it would be alright w/ you if me and a few friends organized an informal art contest in SS?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    don't see a reason not to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…