Oglemi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• one tennis picked for you was better, also is that starfire
    tennisace
    tennisace
    yeah seriously i spent like, 3 whole minutes looking for a good avatar for you and this is the thanks i get
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ye is starfire also i couldn't use the cat gif cuz was gif vid idk i couldn't figure it out so there
    tennisace
    tennisace
    you do realize you can remove the "v" from .gifv and it turns into a normal gif... right?
    Quick question. Low Budget is at 175 participants so far, but I planned on closing sign-ups today. Since 175 is much closer to 192 than 128, would it be ok to give byes to 17 of the participants for Round 1?
    regarding CMS - should any changes made strictly be information-based, or can gp issues get corrected as well?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    gp issues should be corrected
    Great guide, I was having some doubts regarding CSM editing but now everything is clear, thanks!
    Is it alright to edit the OP to include 128 as a reminder for myself?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    just delete the line about number of participants
    I mean, has anyone considered the possibility that ORAS Ubers is just ... remove those elements?
    Well, actually it plays a lot like XY and it's still a power level above current OU. And I'm doing testing, holding my second tournament atm, and yes it's a lot more balanced! More balanced than ORAS OU too.
    My personal stance is that that metagame should be called OU, rather than banning stuff from ubers to make it.
    Disaster Area
    Oh I see Starmei's made some comments w.r.t. this..
    Disaster Area
    The trouble is OU 'should' be the highest metagame which is 'balanced', but it isn't, and it's easier to even perceive this metagame as it being 'ubers+a few bans' than 'current OU+20 drops' and it's where the prerequisite experience to suggest before playing that it would be balanced comes from.
    wtf is oglemi's tip collection lol
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    soon to be tennisace's gallery of dicks
    tennisace
    tennisace
    its just the tip

why you always gotta make it about the whole thing
    is smogmog still a thing? i was thinking about writing an anthem for it and posting it in IS but it might be inapprops
    wondering when i could host my tour, you said you'd post on my profile but its been around a month or more since then
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    it usually takes like 2-3 months dude
    Paynes
    Paynes
    ah ok then, sorry
    Its 24th of Jan, not 24th of Feb
    edit: oh damn, I typo'd
    Arcueid
    Arcueid
    so would I get the month changed?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    how about you post another request in the thread instead of posting on my wall which should be clear will not work from the op of said thread
    Hey! I want to get my TC badge alumnized in a few days once I vote on the last two suspects. What process would I need to go through for that?
    tennisace
    tennisace
    do you have 8 votes
    Holiday
    Holiday
    I need the threads to go up for two of them, so in a week's time I will.
    Hiya, should the "unreleased" section of BW analyses be deleted if the Hidden Ability of a Pokemon changed when gen 6 came out? (Chandelure and Zapdos are the most notable) I am currently deleting paragraph tags from them and began to wonder what we should do with these cases.
    hey, is it alright to post gsc lc analyses? the meta's had a solid playerbase for a few months and i don't see the harm in doing so. :o
    skies
    skies
    yeah, that's fair

maybe another time, then
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Wait gsc lc is actually a thing I thought it was just something you played as a joke sometimes
    skies
    skies
    no... it's an actual tier that's got a community in the old gens room. :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…