QuickBH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its not even animated though, you disappoint me
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Bruhhhhh I spent 30 minutes trying to make it animated and it just never worked. I need your help. :S
    Future Trunks is easily my favorite character in DBZ, and one of my favorite characters ever.
    i heard you are blessed with the powers of PKhexing...and might be willing to help a poor guy who updated his 3DS....is that true ?
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    If you can't get these by 20 days, then sure! I'll try to PKHex them!
    sasha the master
    sasha the master
    np man, are they updating PKhex in 20 days or something ? or nothing related ?
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Sorry man. Just got PKhex. :( Do you still need help?
    I hereby resign my d00dies as an OU Viability Ranking Thread commenter. Enjoy eating pizza on a fork you stupid Mexicans.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    1: do you really think Mexicans are stupid
    2: Do they really eat pizza with forks
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I don't think mexicans are stupid but I do believe they eat pizza on a fork.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    citation needed
    I need to stop going on the OU Viability Ranking Thread, it's pointless as hell.
    Ah yes, the based AV Mamoswine. You are a genius QBH.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Right up there with Normal Gem Explosion Diancie, CB Scald Emboar, and Mixed PuP Mega Sceptile!
    Trying to get into the Config files for DMC4:SE so it can run more smoothly on my laptop. Can anybody please help me out?
    DMC4:SE is out on PS4 and Xbox One, but I can't play it despite pre-loading it on Steam because...reasons?
    i wasnt sure as to wether or not to mention the bulk thing, as weav has shit bulk and bish's is nothing to write home about. probably shoulda added that in tho, cause its bulk is fucking abysmal and a huge factor in its viability
    BACK!!!!!!!!
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Ye man. :3 In touch with my casual side more than my competitive side but this game is consistently interesting for me now lol.
    whats this shitty nape set youre talking about
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I'm not going to be at home of the day today, so I probably won't be able to tell you until tomorrow. :[

I know you run Hasty tho.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    hasty is for big scrubs, go naive or go home
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Nah brave or go home.

MLG Trick Room team lez go!
    Have you been going to any tournaments using the 3DS as a controller?

Reason I ask is that on Saturday I played Smash WiiU with the 3DS for the first time and it was...weird. You have to push the stick way harder to move the same distance on the WiiU version. It wasn't that bad but it would be weird to do, especially 'cause you're getting used to the amount of force you use when playing 3DS.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Haha I don't really plan to be doing any tournaments soon but I thought you did.

I'm pretty used to the GameCube controller though so I'd probably use that if I ever went to tournaments...I'd probably just steal my cousin's, haha.

But if I find a school or local Smash group I might get a controller.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I haven't been to any local tournaments due to the fact that they aren't any. I've been in online tournaments before though and I just use the Pro Controller.

The GameCube controller can also work, just make sure you don't have different control settings than your control settings in Melee/PM/whatever else lol otherwise you will get messed up bad.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    The GameCube controller is really similar to the 3DS controls for me, only difference is making the L button grab
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    *that post
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I have no idea what the potential of the others will do, but I'll try to make an educated post regardless. Thanks man!
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    Well, Infernape basically links to QuickBH in my head at this point, so I just had to let you know.
    Here's mine:
    FC 3883-5488-1558
    Name: Archy

Adding you now :)
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Adding and heading on as well!
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    GGs man. I made a bad decision by sacking Scizor haha.
    Archy
    Archy
    GG dude. It was a good match nonetheless
    I'm officially back, at least for now!
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    Noice!
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    :] I've been laddering recently using this weird team and Infernape has been doing work on it. It's 2012 though haha.
    back yet? I need someone to get back with, well be like the backstreet boys
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Dude this game is so fun atm. :]] Definitely playing.
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Finally fren
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    :] I'm at 1500s atm using this weird as hell team. It's actually pretty fun, albeit atm I want to wifi battle (XY) more than anything else right now and I don't know how to use PKHeX properly. ;__;
    Expect me to get back into Pokemon after March 18, Mega Metagross not getting banned has gotten me really excited!
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I'm trying to make sure I do well on the SATs. I don't think you take them in Australia but they are really important and annoying. D:

I just want to get this done man so I can play. :(
    Flamer
    Flamer
    We dont have SATs but in its place we have ATAR, which ranks your performance in your final year against all other people in their final year and that decides what uni courses we can do, which makes every bit of work count sigh. Good luck though, hope you do well
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Yeah, it's kind of like that except we have to pay for SATs too lol. With that being said, thanks man! I hope I do well too lol. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…